Who Will I choose?!

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???
Here's chapter 9 re-uploaded if you guys missed it. -------- "who are going to choose ~~~ us or them? Heechul asked you. You were confused. *what? I thought they were friends. What's going on? Is it true of what the girls said earlier? Aish!* "well...?" Doojoon raised his eye brow. "hurry up and pick ~~~". "I-um..ehh...I don-"  Beep beep beep You heard your phone rang and picked it up. "yobsaeyo?" "AH ~~~ where are you your late for work, there's so much people here today! Hurry up and come! I need some help!" the manager said. "chongmal!? Neh I'll be there right away Neh." sigh. "umm...I'm sorry oppa's but I'm in a hurry Annyeong!" you pushed threw between  Doojoon and Hyungseung and started to run to the café.  "~~~!! where are you going??!!" they all yelled in unison. You turned around while walking backwards to face them from a far distance. "mianhe oppa's! But I still need to work! The manager needs me there! Annyeong!" you turned back and ran.  "ah-~~~ aish!!" Heechul scratched his head. "well it was good seeing her" Yoseob spoke. "yea, well since shes gone let's go, its a waste of time here" Junhyung said. Beast walked off. "wait!" Leeteuk the leader stopped them.  "how dare you come to this place!" "because of her" Kikwang replied.  "what? Why? What does ~~~ have to do with you guys" Eunhyuk questioned.  "....because she's different from the others girls that we've met. She cares for other people no matter what their appearance or what their personality is." Doojoon explained to them. "and besides Beast and I all agreed to let her transfer to our school. Since she told us that she doesn't like SM very much anyways." he smirked.  They looked at them shocked and hurt.  "what? ~~~ would never say that. Why would she not like SM high?" Hurtfully Sungmin asked. "well....I'll let you figure that out" Doojoon playfully smirked. "just to tell you guys but we will have her come to Cube high" Beast walked off. "Yah! That will never happen, we will never let ~~~ go to you guys you bastards!." Kangin angrily yelled to them. "that will never happen right?" Donghae said. "of course not! Why would we let that happen!" In rage Heechul said. "we have to tell ~~~ whats going on with us and the gangs of each highschools." Leeteuk told them. They all nodded.  You arrived at Antic café.  *that was close... I don't like choosing between friends, I wonder what happened to them? I should ask oppa's, I have so many questions to ask*  You went and changed to your work uniform.  The clock was ticking away, they day past by so fast and the café was closing down. "thank again ~~~ have a safe trip home" manager thanked you "Neh you too" you warmly smiled.  You were at home doing your homework. "aish!" you scratch your head. Frustrated. "why are oppa's so mean to Beast oppa's?" "is it true they really had a fight?" sigh..... You laid the side of your head on your books you pouted. "I have a bad feeling...."