New Job and New FRIENDS?!

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

You woke up early got up, toke a shower and your were dressed in a nice cute white floral dress with white heels. You were all set for your job interviews. One by one you were rejected. "sigh what should I do now? I've been rejected so many times." You went to by coffee for yourself and took a short rest before going on a job search again. You looked at your news paper, there was circles and crossmarks all over the place but most of them are crossmarks indicating that too many people rejected you. You looked at a cafe on the news paper and it says that this cafe is new and they need to hire people immediatly. You thought it was a great job for you because you were a good waitress from your other cafes that you worked at so it shouldn't be a problem.

You were at the cafe *Antic Cafe?* you looked up at the sign and back at the paper " I guess this is it" You walked in and greeted the manager, you asked her that you wanted a job here. After 25 minutes or so you walked out of the cafe.

"kamsameda!! I'll work hard!" you said with full of joy.

"Nae, your first day will start next week" the ahjumma said to you.

"ah nae, nae kamsameda!" you said to her while bowing.

"alright, see you next week"

"Nae! annyeong!"

*sigh finally I have a job and also a nice manager. I'm so happy, hmm...OH I KNOW! I should treat myself to ice cream* You joyfully walked to Baskin Robin for ice cream, You ordered your favourite flavour strawberry ice cream cone. After a while you looked at outside and it was almost night time. You quickly finished your ice cream and headed out. You decided to go grocery shopping since you just moved in not too long ago and your fridge and cabinets are emtey.

You were in the line up and payed your groceries. You had two bags of grocery in both of your hands. You looked at your phone "Ehh?! It's already 8 O'clock?!" "wow time flyed by really quickly today huh?"

You wanted to go home quickly so you walked through an alley. It was close to your street anyways.

While you were walking you were thinking what you wanted to eat for dinner. *hmm what should I eat for dinner, should I eat raman today or kimchi stew?*

*CRACK*  Your thoughts snapped and you focused on the sound. You heard a bunch of laughter and swearing. You quickly walked as fast as you can and not pay any attention to them. *oh god please, please don't let anything happen to me* As you halfway walked passed them, someone grabbed your wrist.

"hey there girl what's the hurry?" he let go of you. *oh god what do I do now?* Ypu backed away from them. As you backed away they took a step forward, your  back hit a solid brick wall you looked back at the wall with wide eyes and looked back at them.

"there's no where to run girl, it's ok oppa will treat you well" a smirk creaped up on his face and his friends too. You were scared and hopeless.

All of a sudden two of his friends grabbed your wrists and slammed you against the brick wall "OUCH!" He started to creas your face and touching your jaw line. You were trembling, you closed your eyes shut and thinking that someone will help you. You were just to scared your voice didn't come out. He than rippped you jacket off exposing your white floral dress. You eyes widen and with a shocked face. You knew that you had to call for help.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" You yelled your lungs out while you cried.

"YAH! SHUT UP !"

"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

"yah hyung did you hear that scream?"

"yea I did"

"should we help her Doojoon hyung?"

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!" You cried out to anyone out there.

*SLAP*  "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?!"

You cried even more now there was not even a sound coming out of your mouth all you did was cried and endured the red burning hand mark on your face.

Beast heard the loud slap and they quickly ran to the alley.

Your vision was blurry from your tears but your could still see a little bit. You saw  a hand up ready to slap you again. You flinched and you were ready for the hit. But it stopped. You saw a guy holding the guys wrist tightly.

"Yah well isn't it Cube Highs kingkas Beast" he said with a wide smirk.

Doojoon looked at you up and down. Your clothes were all torn up your body was all bruised your eyes were all swollen from crying.

"you liked what I did to her, people these days are so useless HAHAHA"

And with that Doojoon gave him a punch in the face. He fell on the ground holding his punched face.

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING GO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM" He yelled at his people.

They let go of you and you slowly fell on the ground touching your cheek, hoplessly crying shivering in the cold night.

You heard groans and punches all over the place.

"We'll get you next time Beast! You guys will pay!!" they said and ran away with torn up bodies.

You were still on the ground crying and holding your necklace. *oppas I really wish you guys were here, so you could protect me from them* You thought depressly wanting them to be there for you.

"yah.." You heard a soft voice, you saw his hand reaching to touch you. You flinched and covered your face with your arms and legs.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!"

Beast looked at each other.

"yah just because were kingkas doesn't meen where that harsh" You heard a some what deep voice.

You slowly uncovered your face and wipped your tears off to have a better vision. You saw six guys looking at you in concern to see if your alright.

"OH! It's you, your the girl who bumped into me the other day" Junhyung said to you in surprise.

"Ehh?? It is her hyung"

You cluelessly looked at them and wondering what they were talking about.

"You don't remember me? You were running away while crying and bumped into me."

You tried to remember *oh! m-ianhe mianhe. you said to the person you bumped into and dashed off* "OH!, I remember now! s-sorry about that" You shyly said.

"Oh anyeo it's ok it was an accident anyways."

"Anyways are you all right?"

"Yeah I guess.." you said while standing up.

"are you sure?"

"Yea I'm sure"

"Thank you for saving my life, I really wish I could repay you to something" you bowed to them.

"How about you treat us to dubboki? That should be ok right hyungs?" They all nodded in agreement.

"o-ok than but...to be honest were still strangers we just met" you said.

"Oh don't worry about that we will become friends after tonight" he said to me while linking arms with mine.

"Yeah! we will become friends don't worry were not bad" he said with a cute smiling face. "By the way what's your name?"

"~~~ It's ~~~" you shyly said.

"hmm... thats a pretty name you have there. My name is Yoseob"

"oh and I'm Hyungseung!" The guy linking to your left arm said.

"I'm Doojoon" what seems like the leader

"Hey I'm Junhyung" he said cooly

"I'm Kikwang" he put on this cutest eye smile I've seen.

"and I'm Dongwoon the maknae" the guy said he did not look korean at all but he was still handsome.

"ka ja ~~~ let's go eat dubboki!" Yoseob and Hyungseug said while pushing you to go.

----

"So ~~~ your from SM High?" Doojoon questioned you.

"Nae" You replied to his question.

"oh I see"

"Why were you crying that day ~~~?" Junhyung asked you

"oh...I was just.... You don't have to worry about it ,it's nothing" You said to him with a fake smile.

They lookd at each other. They could tell that something is going on from your fake smile.

"So...tell us about yourself ~~~" Dongwoon asked you

"Well..theres not much to know"

"tell us about your family then" Hyungseung said.

Your face became a frown "....my father left me when I was born and......my mother died in a car accident a few years ago"

"oh it's sorry to hear about that ~~~"

"oh no it's ok, you dont have to be sorry" you put another fake smile on.

*shes just like us...* they all thought.

"so do you life with your other families?" Yoseob asked.

"Anyeong I live by myself, I've been living by myself for about three years now" you said while putting a dubbuki in your mouth.

*wow shes exactly like us* Beast thought.

"how about you? Are you guys really in a gang called beast?" you asked them with intrest.

"Yeah we are, we came from Cube High" Doojoon answered your question.

"hey we should take you to our school, you know maybe have a tour around our school, is that ok?"

"that sounds great! that would be a lot of fun" you said happily.

"alright, hey lets exchanged numbers than" Hyungseung said.

You and Beast exchanged numbers and had a great time chatting with each other. You relized that these were your very first friends you ever had. You were filled with happiness you loved the feeling of being with friends. Beast wanted to walk you home so you could be safe. When they arrived to your house they said good bye to you and they all left. *wow finally my first friends* you thought. You touched your necklace and smiled at it *But you guys are my very first friends*

 

------------------------

boring chapter right? I thought so, ill make the next chapter better than this so be excited ^^

Good bye my readers~