Childhood Friends

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

You were sitting in your desk. It was a warm breezy day. You were touching your necklace and thinking about the past. Your necklace had a moon in the center with 15 stars surrounding the moon. The moon represents you and the 15 stars represents your childhood friends. Looking at this necklace would always bring back memories.

  ----

"~~~~ go play with mommys friends sons" you hid behind her not showing your face to them. You were to shy when it comes to meeting new people.  "come on ~~~ go play with them mommy will be inside the house with their moms ok?" you nodded your head nervously. "alright than, if you need anything ~~~ come inside the house and mommy will help you" "ok" sounding quiet and nodding your head slightly.

You turned around to face the 15 boys. "annyeonghaseyo ~~~-imda"  you said shyly. "AH!  annyeonghaseyo ~~~ leeteuk-imda." a boy said smiling with one dimple. "these are my friends, how about you guys introduce yourselves" 

"hey I'm Kangin" he had a nice smile, for some reason he reminds you of a Teddy bear which makes you want to hug him. "

Heechul" he sounded a bit annoyed when he said his name. His face was so pretty you thought he was a girl. You kind of envied his pretty face. 

"sorry for his attitude, Heechul's not in the mood right now sorry about that, he can be such a diva sometimes. Hi I'm Hankyung nice to meet you ~~~" "YAH! I'M NOT A DIVA I'M JUST MAD OK?" "sure Heechul sure"

"I'm Donghae"

"hi ~~~ I'm Eunhyuk" 

"Anyeong!! Sungmin-imda!" 

"ah  annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun-mida"

"hello im Ryeowook"

"Yesung-imda nice to meet you ~~~"

"hello I'm Siwon" he said and took his hand out and you shook it. 

" annyeonghaseyo Kibum-imda"

"I'm Shindong! It's a pleasure to meet you~~~"

"hi ~~~ you look very cute today I'm Zhou mi by the way" he said to you with a wink.  "ah th-thank you" you said blushing. 

"and I'm Henry" he had chubby cheeks and slightly small eyes which you adore so much. You wanted to pinch them. 

"hello everybody it's nice to meet you" you said. 

"hey ~~~ you wanna play hide and seek?" Leeteuk asked. 

"s-sure" 

"alright! Yesung and Kangin are counting!" 

"WHAT!!! HYUNG THAT'S NOT FAIR!! they said in unison. 

"well too bad I said so" *merong* 

"AISH!" they both said. 

"run and hide everyone they're counting!!!" Siwon yelled. 

Yesung and Kangin started counting and everyone, including you ran to find a hiding spot. 

You and Super Junior had a great time playing hide and seek. You guys eventually became really close to each other and maybe some of them fell in love with you. 

-----

You were thinking the first time you guys meet and all those happy times you guys played together. But then your smile turned into a frown, you then started remembering about the bad times, the time when you guys eventually separate. 

-----

"Wae? Wae? Mommy why are we moving?"

"because honey were just facing a problem with my work, ever since your daddy left mommy's been facing a lot of trouble with money, please sweet heart please understand" your moms eyes was filled with tears, her voice was trembling. She didn't want you to see her cry. 

"say good bye to your friends ok? Mommy will be in the house" 

"ok..."

You went to say good bye to your only friends. 

"I guess...this is good bye" you said with your eyes filled with tears and ready to cry. 

"yeah...I guess" Leeteuk said. 

"NO! ~~~ DON'T GO!!!" Eunhyuk came up to you and hugged you tightly. Your tears started to fall down your warm pinky cheeks.

You too didn't want to leave them. They loved you, they loved everything about you, your angelic smile, your cute laugh and your cute personality. Their heart felt like it's ripping apart. Their first and only love leaving them.  It then went in to a group hug. More tears fell down your face. You never felt so loved, you never had any friends but now all the things you dreamed of is all gone. The dream was for you to have friends.  The group hug was broken, all 15 of them stared at you.

"close your eyes ~~~ we have something for you" Leeteuk said. You closed your eyes and Leeteuk grabbed your hands out.

"open your eyes ~~~" you opened your eyes and it then went wide.

 "Wah~! Is this for me?"

"yeah of course it is for you" Sungmin answered "it's so pretty, thank you" you said with the most beautiful smile.

"look here's the moon, the moon is you and around the moon are 15 stars that represents us" Donghae said to you.

"and look we all have one too" Eunhyuk said.

They showed you their necklaces, there was a moon and a star be side it, everbodys stars had different colours and the moon was the same. You were so happy.

"I'll wear this everyday" you said.

"~~~! We got to get going now!" you heard your mom calling you  from the house.

"well I guess this is goodbye than"

"don't worry ~~~ someday we will meet again I'm sure of it!" Siwon said.

"really?"

"yeah!"

"mmm.....ok promise?"

"promise"

they all said with their pinkies and your pinky locking together. 

-----

*I really hope we meet again, like we promised... But someday someday we will..." you sighed and put your necklace under your shirt. You toke your drawing book and sketch pencils out of your bag and started drawing. You drew yourself holding hands with your childhood friends, playing ring the round the rosy in the playground you guys use to go all the time. 

But than suddenly you saw shadows on your sketch book. You looked up and saw a group of girls. A girl shoved all of your stuff onto the ground. Your eyes went wide, your heart ached when your book fell on the dirty floor, all the precious memories you drew only on the book is now all ruined.  

"Hmpth, that's what you get for making my oppa's clothes dirty. You ugly piece of !" she snickered in her high pitched voice. 

You bent down to pick up your pencils. When you grabbed your were about to grab your book, one of the girls grabbed it before you did. 

"what is this? What's with these ugly drawings?" a smirk crept on her face.

"I wonder how you would feel if I ripped this?"  "N-NO!!! PLEASE DON'T PLEASE STO-" before you could finish your sentence your eyes went wide, she ripped it in front of you. Every piece fell on the ground, your felt like your heart was ripped just like your drawing. 

"hahaha! That's what you get!" the same person with the high pitched voice said to you.

You heard the other girls giggle at you hopelessly on the floor.

"let's go girls we're done." 

With eyes almost pouring down and the saddest face you ever had, slowly pick it up and put it on your bag. 

-----

It was lunch time you didn't bother to eat. You were in pain because of that.  You were by your locker putting the pieces back to together. *how could they do this* 

"yah hyung what should we do with her again put fake snakes in her locker or something?" Yesung questioned his Hyungs.

"I don't know how about we play tricks on her?" Sungmin asked.

"Oh! Speaking of her..." Ryeowook looked straight ahead. 

They looked straight ahead too, to see you by your locker fixing something with a depress face.  *oh man I bet something happened to her judging from her face* Henry thought. 

"hey I have an idea" Heechul said smirking. 

You were still fixing your drawings when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around, with a shocked face you backed away but you hit your locker, you saw Super Junior surrounding you and Heechul in front of you. 

"W-what do you guys want from me?I-I'll give you all my money if that's what you want" 

"oh babe we don't want your money we just want to play with you" Heechul said while he creased your jaw line.  

"W-W-Waeyo?" you asked nervously. 

"because...your fun to play with" he whispered I'm you ear.

You eyes were wide and in fear once again. Heechul looked at your lips and touched it.

"W-What are you doing?"

you saw the others smirking as they're enjoying this but someone caught your eyes. It was that guy from the library, the guy who gave you his handkerchief, you never new he was one of the kingkas too. You looked at his eyes but he looked away.  *I'm sorry ~~~ I'm sorry I can't help you, I know now you'll be afraid of me because you found out that I'm one of them I'm so sorry!* Henry thought.  You saw Heechul closely coming into your face. You shut your eyes shut and waited for something to happen....but nothing happened you opened one if your eyes than the other. Super Junior was laughing at you, but you were relieved that he didn't steal your first kiss. 

"haha! I'm just teasing you girl no need to be that scared" Heechul said while whipping his tears off. 

"see yea later ~~~" he said and walked off. Some of them were blowing you kisses and winked at you just to tease you.  You slide down your locker and on to the ground *I can't believe this is happening to me...*

 

After school you were at the library tapping you drawings together. You were so sad you toke a rest and slept on the table while crying silently. The library door opened and closed, foot steps came closer and closer to you. And stopped standing be side you. Henry picked up the drawing you were trying to put together. *this picture... It's the playground we would always play together* Henry softened.

He saw all of us holding hands while smiling. He put the picture back on the table he saw that you were trying to put them together. Henry looked at you but frowned.

"I told you not to cry so much ~~~" he softly said to you while whipping your tears away.

"you won't be as pretty if you cry this much"

"I'm so sorry that I didn't protect you from my Hyungs today. He said while creasing your cheek.

"it's just that...they will wonder why I'm protecting you from them and the people from the school will start talking about me." he said while he softly gazed at you, he put a strand of hair over your ear and saw the necklace we gave you. He touched it and than touched his.

"I know they will recognize you ~~~ somehow..." He took off his jacket and put it on you, he took a seat and started to fix your picture. He would take glances at your face to make sure you're not awake. When he was done, he took a long look at you before he left. You heard the door close and your eyes opened. You looked up, blinked a few times looked at your picture and it was all fixed * ehh?? Who did this? I'm sure I wasn't done.* You felt something heavy on your shoulders.

"eh? Now who's jacket is this?" you were confused. You were thinking if it was him who did all of this for you, you weren't sure of it. You looked at the window "What?! It's already dark outside? I should get going then." you quickly put your stuff away and brought the jacket with you too and left the school to go home.

-------

Hope you enjoyed that ~~~ ^^ AISH it's hard writing fanfics on my iPod -_-

anywho I'll write one more chapter then I'm off studying for my exams T.T Oh!

For the next chapter I'm adding a group finally. Hehe~ BAI MY READERS I'm off to get some sleep. =^^=