Kingkas

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

Ring-Ring-Ring~~~

You woke up from the ring of your alarm clock  and the sunshine shining in your face. you turned of  the alarm and went off to wash up and get dressed in your new uniform.

You than went downstairs to go make yourself breakfeast. You were so excited to go to your new school and start a new life, forgeting about the past.

After you finished everything, you were than off to school. *Wah! It's such a nice weather today!* you thought happily. You arrived at you new school, SM High *Wow...it's...different....from what I expected... it's different from my old school.*

The school looked terrible there was graffiti on the wall, the school was extremely dirty, the girls wore their skirts shorter and they also had intense make-up which you didn't like. The guys wore their uniform all loosley and had these gangster like accessories, some of them even dyed their hair different colours.

You were walking down the hallway, you noticed girls looking at you they were giving you a disgusting face on how you dressed, girls in these kinda schools didn't like those types of girls like you. They started to gossip about you and make fun of you. the  guys were smirking and smiling at you on how you look so cute and innocent from the other girls which made the guys want to have you.

You arrived at the office, you asked the lady for you schedule. "Umm..... excuse me can I have my schedule I'm new to this school my name is Park ~~~" she looked at me with an annoying face and went to grab your schedule "here you go" she said rudley. *Whats with the people here?*

You looked at your schedule *room.....302* you looked up and saw the sign and went in the classroom. You saw a bunch of girls talking to each other and laughing together, you thought it seems a lot f fun, but you don't have the confidence to talk to them so you sat near a window *sigh this is going to be harder than I thought.* so you decided to read.

"OMG!!! Kyaaa it"s Super Junior!" Kyaaaa Donghae oppa! Your so cool!" you heard those screams and looked up to see whats going on. You saw a group of guys wawlking past your classroom * who are they?* you thought while staring at them. Super Junior saw you staring from a distance and they looked at you. You made eye contact with some of them you blushed and quickly turned around to read your book. *cute* they all thought *why does she remind me of her?*

"Alright class be quiet!!" the teacher said. SLAM!!! You turned your head slightly to see the person. "YAH! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL US TO SHUT UP! OFF OLD MAN OR YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU LIKE LAST TIME!" the teacher looked afraid the only thing he wanted to do was to make them quiet so he could take attendence. "A-al-alright contine on what you were doing" he quickly said and went out of the classroom>

*What how can they be so cruel to a teacher, than what do I do now since nobody is teaching? ......I guess I'll just continue on reading my book than...*

It was lunch time. You grabbed your food and lowered your head down because you were too afraid to see those scary people who kept smirking at you. you quickly walked to a table but you accidentally bumped into someone. Your lunch was all over the ground and on someone. You could hear gasps and whishpering "how could she do that" " they are so going to ruin her life" you looked up and saw  Super Junior, some of their clothes were dirty from yout lunch>

"Ah- Mianhe mianhe" you said lowering your head with a quiet voice. Your body was trembling in fear you were so scared you didn't know what to do, you and Super Junior was in the centre of attention. You kept bowing to them and apologizing to to them but they didn't say anything until you looked up.

"YAH!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!!! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING! AISHHH!!!!" a guy with blond hair said to you.

The whole cafeteria was now silent.

You jumped a little from his shouting "m-mianhe I-I'll clean it for you"

"YAH!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP I DON'T WANT YOUR DIRTY HANDS TOUCHING ME! HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE US!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY!!

You looked up with wide eyes. you were too scared you didn't know what to do. Your highschool life will be ruined again. You couldn't afford to move again, you worked so hard and saved up all that money just to move and transfer to somewhere else. You were hopeless once again.

"tch let's go" and so Super Junior walked passed you with glares and smirks thinking many ways on how to torture you and humiliate you.

"that's what you get for messing with the kingkas" you heard someone whispher. Your eyes were wide you didn't know they were the kingkas of the school. You were so shocked and scared on what they will do to you. You needed a quiet place to cry. All that hard work and saving up money for you to transher to a new school away from the bullies in your old shcool and now it's happening again. You ran out of the cafeteria to find a place to hide from everyone.

You were running and running while crying until you found a hallway were nobody walks. You saw straight ahead  seeing a sign saying *Library*. * I don't think anyone even goes  the libraby*

You opended the door and walked in to see nobody there. You closed the door and went to a table, you sat down on a chair while your arms covering your forehead. You stared to cry again.

"yah..." you heard a voice, with  wide eyes you quickly looked to your left and right but you saw no one there.

"if you cry to much you, your face won't be as pretty" you followed the voice straight  ahead was a guy with his head down on his arm sitting on 2 tables away from you. It looked like he was trying to sleep.

He got up and walked towards you and handed you a handkercheif. "here use it" he had slightly small eyes and chubby cheeks. "th-thank you" "no problem" he said to you.

Something caught his eyes "that's a very pretty necklace you got there"

"ah! thank you very mych, my childhood friends gave me this, it's very precious to me, they all have one too." you said while touching it and smiling.

"is that so?" "yeah...why?" " oh no it's nothing I was just wondering" he than walked away " you forgot your handkercheif!" he stopped and looked at me "keep it you need it more than I do." he said with the sweetest smile and walked out of the library. "thank you!"

You looked at it and you slightly smiled *at least there's one person who is nice, oh! i forgot to ask for his name...*

 

School was over you walked out of the front door but than you felt water pouring down on you head you. Your uniform was now all soaking wet. You looked up to the roof top the see Super Junior laughing at you and giving each other a hi-five.

Yoy heard people around you giggling and laughing at you. Your eyes began to be filled with tears. You ran away from the school and straight home.

"HAH! thats what she gets!" "yah... don't you think it's a bit harsh since she is a new student here and its even her first day here too." "Aish! who cares Henry, were the kingkas we could do whatever we want" Heechul said *you guys will be so screwed, I can't believe you don't recognize that it's  her, I wonder how long it takes for you guys to be able to recognize her hmmm.....* Henry thought while touching his necklace.

You kept runnning and running and you ended up bumping into someone "m-mianhe" and you dashed off.

"yah who was that Junhyung- hyung?" "I don't know... she accidentally bumped into me but i saw her face she was crying." "hey isn't that uniform from SM High?' Junhyung squinted his eyes. " Yah! its its hyunseung!" " but doesn't she seem to innocent to be in that crappy school" Yoseob said "Maybe something happend to her?" " who knows Yoseob, it's none of our businsess anyways we don't want to be involve with them again, remember what happened last time?" "yeah true" "I have a feeling we will meet her again someday..." Junhyung said while they all stared at her ruuning.

You ran all the way home and in to your room "umma....I wish you were here. My life's been horrible without you, im very lonley, I wish you were here with me again" you said to a picture of your mom and you than cried youself to sleep while holding the picture of your mom thinking about her.W