Reunion (Part 1)

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

You were woken by your alarm clock and just stayed there staring at your alarm clock for a few minutes, then decided to get up. You did the usual things you would do when it's a school day. When you were done eating breakfeast, you slipped on your shoes, grabbed your bag and turned your door knob. *oh I almost forgot to wear my necklace *you remembered. You quickly ran up stairs, opened your jewelry box and put it on. You then went back down stairs, slipped on your shoes and headed out.

As you were about to close your gate you notice a hand sticking out of the corner and went closer to it. *gasp!* with wide eyes you turned around to hide yourself covering your mouth with both of your hands from preventing you to speak more. *Omo why are they here? Wait why are they just laying there?* you questioned yourself. Your head popped out of the wall and started to examin them.

You were shocked, they had cuts and brusies on their body. Immediately you ran back to your house to get your first aid kit. You also grabbed some towels, a bottle of water and tissues. You headed out where Super Junior was. "Omo!" you said as you saw the others. You grabed some tissue and started to treat Heechuls wounds first, you slowly stopped treating his wounds and admiraly gaze at his face. "your face us just like Heechul oppa...." you snapped out of it and continued to treat his wounds.

You continued to treat everyones wounds. By the time you finished you threw everything away, even the towels since theres blood on it, its no use for you any more. You didn't realize that Heechuls eyes were slightly opened. *eh? Who is that? What is she doing?* His eyes shifted to the sparkling object dangling down your chest. *wait is that ~~~ 's necklace? Why does she have it?* Heechul deeply thought and closed his eyes. *wait...there's only one kind* Heechuls eyes quickly shot opened. "~~~! is that you ~~~?!" Heechul yelled in a panicky voice. You looked at your watch and started walking when you heard someone calling you from behind.

You stopped and turned around. Heechuls voice woke up everyone "yah what's the big deal?" Kangin lazily got up. "yeah hyung what's wrong with you?" Hankyung asked him. You just stood there as you watched everyone get up from their sleep. "hey who treated our wounds?" Yesung questioned as he looked at his hands.

Leeteuk followed Heechuls eyes and landed on you. "why is she here Heechul? Did she treat our wounds?" he asked him "AISH enough with the question that's not important... Well it is but not now" he said frustrated. "~~~ is that really you? Heechul asked you. "ehh??" you said confused "er yeah thats my name. " you answered nervously. Your name caught everyones attention and all eyes were on you. "Is there something you want from me?"

"yeah, were did you get that necklace?" he asked as he went in front of me. You quickly stepped back a little "I got it from my very special friends" "who are they?" You weren't sure about this, and kept on thinking. "Yah! Hurry up and tell me" he yelled. You flinched "Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa, Hankyung oppa, Kangin oppa, Yesung oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Sungmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, Siwon oppa, Shindong oppa, Kibum oppa, Zhou Mi oppa and Henry oppa..." as you finished you looked at Heechul and them and they just stood still.

Suddenly Heechul grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a tight hug. You were surprised on what he did. "why didn't I realize it before I'm such a idiot" he said sounding like he was about to cry. "ehh?? I don't understand, can you please let me go?" But he held on to you tightly "babo it's Heechul oppa" Your eyes were wide "Hee...chul o...ppa..?" "yes it's Heechul oppa, we all missed you so much ~~~" Your wide eyes landed on the others. "oppa's?" They all nodded. Your eyes began to pour out tears "oppa's I missed you so much, I was so lonely when you guys weren't here with me" you hugged back "it's ok ~~~ we finally found you and I'm sorry that I yelled at you before." he apologized. The hug broke apart "it's ok oppa I forgive you." you forgave him as his thumb wiped your tears. Then your other oppa's came in and it then became a group hug. You were so happy that the promise cane true, your finally not alone now.