THE REAL HER

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I object it, Mrs. Soo." 

Everyone turned to Krystal who just make a grand appearance alongside Kai.

"And why is that, Ms. Jung?" Mrs. Soo fixed her glasses expecting a generous answer from Krystal.

"Simple. We didn't work well. Kim Myungsoo and Krystal Jung are like oil and water. We can't be mixed." She said mentally smirking towards Myungsoo.

He rolled his eyes. "I hate to admit it but yeah we didn't mixed well. Can you change our partner? How about me and Seolhyun while Krystal with Kai?" He grinned coming out with so-not-brilliant idea.

"Me and her?" Kai pointing himself and Krystal. "Thank you but no..i rather have Seolhyun as my partner than this little devil." Kai said sarcastically while winking at Seolhyun making her flustered.

"!" Krystal kicked his shin making him groan in painful.

"Look here, Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung. I can't change your partner. This is already decided by the faculty. It's either you take it or leave it. If you don't want to fail in this class then i suggest you take it." Mrs. Soo eyeing Krystal and Myungsoo.

"Considering you're the best student in Shinhwa Academy, i guess you didn't want to fail it, right Ms. Jung?" She continued making Krystal's shoulder deflated.

"Also, this could be your opportunity to become closer and fixed whatever bad things that happens between both of you. Doesn't that a win-win situation?" Mrs. Soo raised her eyebrow as she'd continued.

"This is gonna to be fun." Kai remarked as he's staring at Seolhyun with his wicked smile.

Krystal eyeing Myungsoo and compose herself again. "10 pm, library, tomorrow." She said and walked out from the class without turning back anymore.

"What is that?" Myungsoo asked confusely.

Kai chuckled. "You're dead if you're late tomorrow, dude. Krystal bite hard." 

"Don't worry about Ms. Jung. I believe in her, she can make you get a full mark." Mrs. Soo said with a smile before getting out from the class.

"So Seolhyun-sshi, mind if i get your number?" Kai sit on a vacant seat next to her.

"W..what?"

"Oh come on. We are partner from now on. Doesn't i need your number?" Myungsoo clenched his fist.

"Don't try anything funny, Kai." He threatening Kai.

"Am i? Nah..i'm just getting closer to my partner." Kai put his arm around Seolhyun making the whole class gasped.

"Move your flirty hand from her before i make you, Kai." Myungsoo said annoyed.

Kai smirked and move his hand. "Ops sorry. I don't know she's your 'stuff'. Myungsoo glared at him and walk away in rage.

"K..kai-sshi?" Kai turned his head towards Seolhyun. "When we can start doing our project?"

"It's up to you. I don't care. You can choose what should we do with the project." Seolhyun smile in grateful as Kai giving her cooperation without burdening her too much.

"I'm serious though about the phone number." Seolhyun frowned confuse.

Kai chuckled. "We need to contact each other if we want to make a successful project." He reasoned making Seolhyun nodded.

She take out a piece of paper before writing her number and giving it to Kai.

Kai take it gladly and stand up. "Well i'm looking forward working with you." Kai said winking before walk away.

"W..wait what about your number?!"

"I'll called you later!" Seolhyun sighed. At least he's not bringing trouble to her. That's what she thought.

*

Myungsoo looked around the school hall. where could she'd be? He keeps wandering and nearly smile as he caught a familiar figure inside a dance practice room.

He lean on wall watching Krystal moved diligently along music. Not bad. He thought.

"What are you doing here?" She asked turning off the music.

"About the project." He started and begin to follow her around.

"Let discuss about this tomorrow." She said without looking at him.

"No. I want this project to end as soon as possible so let discuss this topic now." Krystal felt something tugged in her heart.

"Fine. What you want to do with this project?" Krystal asked sitting down and taking a sip of her water.

"I don't know. You decide it since you're the best student in this school like what Mrs. Soorim says." He smirked. "Shouldn't i take advantage of it?"

Krystal glared him. "Why you can't be more gentle to me like you're with other students?"

"I'm sorry but i'm only being nice to people who didn't ing around." Krystal mentally scoffed.

"Since the theme is humanity, how about we do project on orphanage?" Myungsoo couldn't believe what he'd heard.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter