THE HATE

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun POV

She do it again. My locker looked like a mess. Everyone look at me with a pitiful expression. I don't need your pity . Till now i still don't know why she's doing this to me. I thought it was over long time ago. I sighed as i clean my locker again.

"Mind if i help you?" Some boy offered his hand for me. That's weird. No one ever dare to help me because of Krystal wrath.

"It's okay. I can do it myself." I said politely don't want to make this guy a new target for Krystal.

"And i'm insist." He continued helping me despite my rejection. Wait, why does he look familiar?

"You shouldn't help her, Kim Myungsoo." I shivered as Krystal make her way towards me.

"Why shouldn't i?" He raised his eyebrows. Wait..is he challenging Krystal? 

Krystal clucked her tongue. "You wouldn't want to mess with me, Kim Myungsoo-sshi." 

Myungsoo stopped helping me and stand in front of Krystal. Before i know it, he messed her hair making everyone gasped. "I messed with you. What would you do now?" 

I can feel Krystal is beyond mad by the way she squeeze the hell out of her drink.

"Just wait and see.." She approaching me with a light step making me shudder and dumped her drink on me. I hate this.

Author POV

"Krystal Jung!" Myungsoo yelled in rage.

"Why? Didn't you were the one who challenged me?" Krystal smirked, satisfied with her accomplishment.

"I'm the one who messed with you so you should've mess with me instead." He clenched his fist and glaring at Krystal.

"Why shouldn't i mess with her instead? Why? Are you her boyfriend? Oh my god...don't tell me.." Krystal eyeing Seolhyun in disgust. "You sleep with him already? As expected from a ." She's mentally smirking as students around them began murmuring.

Seolhyun can't hold it back anymore and begin to run away from the scene. "What a coward..shouldn't you chase after your juliet, romeo?" Krystal asked sarcastically towards Myungsoo.

"I'll dealed with you later." He clenched his jaws before running after Seolhyun.

Her smile faded. "What are you looking at?! Go back to your classes, es!" She yelled enough to make everyone gone from the scene.

Author POV

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked worriedly as Seolhyun come out from the restroom.

She smile weakly. "It's okay. You shouldn't have helped me." 

Myungsoo frown. "Why shouldn't i? She's keep picking a fight with you. You should've fight ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter