KIM MYUNGSOO

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I know it from a single glance. That is Krystal with my bestfriend, Taehyung. I'm never expecting they're close. Didn't Taehyung said he got a crush on Seolhyun? Shouldn't he hates Krystal then? I've so many questions in my mind and before i know it, I'm already standing in front of them.

"Taehyung?" He look flustered and shocked upon seeing me in front of him. Why would he be surprise when i am his bestfriend? I'm eyeing Krystal who is already hiding herself behind Taehyung's back. Huh..you think i didn't recognize you? Think twice.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I pretend to be clueless as i'm eyeing his expression. Krystal still hiding herself underneath the cap and Taehyung's shoulder. I can feel her being nervous of the thought getting caught.

"Ah..i..i'm just taking a stroll here. W..what are you doing here? This is not your district right?" I'm mentally smirking. Why would he's stuttering if he didn't do anything bad?

"I just want to explore this place. Who is that?" I stared at Krystal curiously wondering if they would admit what they've been doing together all this time.

"She's my cousin. She's just comeback from from San Francisco so i'm doing a favour to take her for a stroll." White lies. How sweet. Is this the way you treated your friend, Kim Taehyung? I scoffed mentally.

"I see..Mind introducing yourself miss? I would love to get know someone who are fluent in english like you." Well if you didn't know, that was my sarcastic marked. Lets see how far you can go with this kind of lies.

"Sh..she's a bit shy with stranger." Taehyung stuttered. Seriously Taehyung? You want to keep doing this? To your own friends?

I can't take it anymore. "Oh i see..since when Mrs Jung is shy with people especially with someone who are on the same school." She looked up glaring at me. Yeah, that is you Krystal

" you, Kim Myungsoo." I smirked. How cute. I feel like wanna squish the hell out from her.

Krystal POV

We're curre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter