THE BEGINNING

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Oh my God! Poor her! Krystal should not do that.." some girls whispering to themselves enough to make Krystal heard her.

"You! Don't tell me what to do unless you wanna be the NEXT!" The girls quickly run with shivered. Not wanting to make eye contact with Krystal.

Krystal smirked. "Look! No one here dare to help you.." Seolhyun's tears flowed as she tried to get up. 

"Thats the repay for making me mad! See you, !" Krystal mocked annoyingly as she pushed Seolhyun again making she groan into pain before walk away.

"Someone help her!" Seolhyun can heard her classmates yelled but no one ever gave their hands.

"There's no way I would against Krystal. Let her be." Seolhyun's tears flowed again. 'Its okay you can do this, Seolhyun' she encourage herself before get up on his own.

Myungsoo POV

I saw it with my eyes! 'The Krystal' bullied that girl again. I should consider my plan again. Maybe I should ask that poor girl to join me. She's kinda pitiful.

"Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he jump to the seat beside Myungsoo.

Myungsoo sighed. "Krystal bullying her again.." Taehyung smile gradually fade.

"S..seolhyun?"

Myungsoo frowned with Taehyung weird behavior before nodded. 

"You know you should ignored them right? Just let them be.." Taehyung give an advice.

"I'm just pitying Seolhyun. She got torture a lot. Don't you think her family should know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter