THE UNEXPECTED

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Krystal punch a punching bag in frustration. Why would she felt like this? She've never felt humiliated in her whole life. Why should she felt hurt? She shouldn't felt hurt with what Myungsoo had said. She never even care if someone else trashing her like that. She laid on the rough surfaces in a dazed. 'What's wrong with me?' She' mumbling to herself.

"What's up with you?" Krystal looked up and rolled her eyes when realize she's not alone.

"What do you want, Kai? I don't have mood." Kai chuckled and sit infront of her.

"You make quite a scene in cafeteria earlier."

"Don't remind me." She said seriously and back to lay down.

"You never expected Myungsoo to back the girl up right? Neither did i. I'm quite surprised actually. He's really brave to mess with you." He laid beside Krystal. Krystal stay still and deep in thought.

"Why would he do that?" She asked softly with the hint of sadness.

Kai glance at her. "Simple. He likes her." He tried to read her expression. "You know everyone are talking about you right?" 

Krystal snorted. "Not like i give a ." 

He keep quiet for awhile. "Why you messed with Myungsoo?" 

"Because he messed with me."

"You are not someone who payback what people did to you exclude Seolhyun. Usually you would only give them warning. Why you are making Myungsoo mad?" Krystal sit up. She didn't know the answer either.

"Maybe because i'm jealous." 

Kai frowned. "Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of the attention he gave to Seolhyun."

". I never expect you to say that." Kai chuckled felt ridicule.

"Neither did i. Why are you here anyway? To annoy me." 

"Hell yes." He said before running away. 

Krystal chuckled. "That guy are really unbelieveable."

*

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. Why would Myungsoo backed up Seolhyun? Is he only pitying her or what? He frowned thinking what could be in his bestfriend's mind. He keeps wandering till he found Seolhyun and Myungsoo side by side having a serious talk. He turned around don't want to be bothered before Myungsoo called after him.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Where are you going?! Come here." 

He sighed and walked to their direction without giving Seolhyun a single glance. "What do you want?"

"What with that grumpy face?" Myungsoo frowned nudging Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter