DARN IT

Antoganist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you expecting me to say that?" I gritted my teeth trying to calm down. I'm such a fool. Darn!

Krystal smirk. Making a fool of Kai before walk away.

Seolhyun POV

"Omma, I'm bac..." Suddenly I remembered something. I'm such a fool. My mother passed away recently but no one knows except... I sighed hardly. Now I'm all alone. No one would stay with me. I deserved it. My tears flow like a waterfall. Just then I heard a knocking.

"Seol..are you there?" I gasped trying to hide my crying noises.

"I..I know you're in there.." I keep quiet trying to listen.

"You're the one that asking for it and you got it 'cash'..how was it? Do you think you deserved it now? Answer me!you bastard!!!!" My tears flow again knowing it but it's more than pain to hear it for him.

"Go away!!!!! I don't wanna see you!!!!" I screamed hysterically wanting him to go away.

"Who says I wanna see you? I just come to say that....congratulations, you've lead a LOSER life." The voice mocking me again slowly make me lose myself. I tried to covered my ears to endure it but then suddenly the voice gone. Am I hallucinating?

It take a few minute for me to calm down before prepared myself for my part time job. But when I arrived...

"Sorry, Seolhyun-sshi. But our kafe didn't need your help again. I'm sorry to say but you're fired." Kangin say it with a guilty feeling.

"But why? Whats the reason? Am I doing something wrong?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter