Break up

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week past and you got no call or text from L.Joe. You were starting to get worried and anxious. You’ve been back at school for a week now but you haven’t seen L.Joe much around school though. You’ve asked Teen Top but they didn’t know themselves.

IU and Wooyoung see that you’re very lonely and sad so they made plan. They’re now always together and you didn’t know why. You were starting to get suspicious about them. You didn’t spend time with anyone anymore. Ricky tried to cheer you up but nothing worked. Key also tried. He took you shopping but your mind was always somewhere else. Nichkhun and Taecyeon would come over to take you out but you always rejected them.

It was a Thursday night when L.Joe finally called you.

“H-hello?” You answered. “Can we meet?” L.Joe asked lowly on the other line. “Uh, sure. Where at?” “The playground.” “Okay.” You guys hung up.

You grabbed your white cardigan and phone then headed out to meet L.Joe at the playground.

When you got there L.Joe was sitting on a swing. You sat o the swing next to his. You looked at him. He didn’t look sick or anything just very…sad.

“Byunghun oppa.” You calledsoftly. “~~~~-ah let’s…break up.” L.Joe said without looked at you. “W-what?” You asked with a shaky voice. “I think this is the best decision right now.” L.Joe got up and walked away. You quickly ran after him and back hugged him.

“Byunghun oppa, please don’t leave me. You’re the only one who’s always there for me. Please don’t leave me.” You pleaded. L.Joe’s heart broke into a million pieces. He wanted to turn around and hold you tight but he couldn’t. He knew that you still Gongchan.

You had dreamed about him. You had thought about him. L.Joe just wanted you to be happy and forget about him. He didn’t want to make you suffer anymore. He thought because of him, you weren’t able to go back to Gongchan and love him.

“I'm sorry.” L.Joe pulled away and ran. Tears were flowing down his cheeks.

“Byunghun oppa!” You shouted, “Byunghun oppa!”

Your phone ringed.

“Oppa.” You cried. “~~~~-ah! Why are you crying?” Wooyoung panicked. “Oppa.” “~~~~-ah where are you?” You wiped away your tears and took a deep breath. “Playground.” “Okay. Stay there. Oppa’s coming.” Wooyoung hung up. You fell to the ground crying.

When Wooyoung reached the playground he saw you crying on the ground crying. Wooyoung quickly ran to you.

“~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung said crouching down. You looked up and quickly hugged Wooyoung. “Oppa.” You cried. “~~~~-ah what happened? Why are you crying?” Wooyoung hugged you back. You shook your head indicating that you didn’t want to talk about it. “Let’s go home.” Wooyoung got up helping you to your feet. But your knees were wobbly so Wooyoung decided to carry you on his back.

When you guys got home, Wooyoung took you to your room. Your parents watched Wooyoung carry you with worried expressions. You had fallen asleep on Wooyoung’s back.

Wooyoung carefully laid you on your bed. He brushed you hair away from your face.

“~~~~-ah what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? I don’t like to see you crying. I hope you open up to me ~~~~-ah. Do you not trust me? I’m your oppa, so you should be able to.” Wooyoung said softly. “~~~~-ah I don’t want to see you cry anymore. I don’t know what happen but don’t cry anymore. You don’t need to waste your precious tears. Don't cry anymore.” Wooyoung sigh and left your room.

Wooyoung went downstairs where your parents were sitting. “Wooyoung-ah how’s ~~~~-ah?” Your mom put down her cup of tea. “She’s sleeping.” Wooyoung sat down on the couch across from them. “What happened?” “I don't know. When I called her, she was crying. She was at the playground crying. I don’t know why.” “Agioo. My poor agiya is always crying.” “We’ll ask her tomorrow about it.” Your dad patted your mom's lap. Shenodded.

Your mom turned to Wooyoung. “Wooyoung-ah, you better go to sleep. It’s late.” "Goodnight." Wooyoung got u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter