Spring Break part 2

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys arrived at the beach. “Wow.” You and IU said in awe. “Whoa.” All the boys said in unison. “Let’s go play!” Ricky, Niel and Changjo ran towards the water. You and IU laughed at their cuteness.

“Come on babe.” L.Joe pulled your hand. “I’m not swimming. I’ll just take pictures of you guys.” You raised your camera. “But babe, you have to come in the water with me.” L.Joe pouted. You laughed. "Nope, not going to.” You ran away from L.Joe. “Yah babe! Why are you so far away?!” L.Joe shouted. “Because I’m scared of you!” You replied. L.Joe laughed. “You’ll regret it babe!” “I won’t!”

L.Joe took off his shirt. “Whoa.” You gasped softly. You’ve never seen L.Joe shirtless before. L.Joe threw his shirt on his towel and turned to you. He had a smirk on his face. “Hey babe, you liking my body?!” He shouted. “Tch. Please! Yours is nothing compared to Taecyeon oppa’s!” You laughed so did everyone else.

L.Joe ran over to you and tackled you in a hug. “Ah. Byunghun oppa.” You laughed. “Babe, you’re not supposed to look at any other guys’ body but mine’s.” L.Joe frowned. “Byunghun oppa, I'm sorry, oh?” “No, you’re going to get punished.” L.Joe laughed evilly. “Byunghun oppa, I'm sorry.” You apologized. “Sorry babe but this is what you get.”

L.Joe pulled you close to him. “Byunghun oppa let me go.” You tried getting out of his grip but he tightened his grip. “I told you that you’re going to get punished babe.” L.Joe laughed. “Byung-” “AH!” L.Joe yelled cutting you off.

You looked behind L.Joe and saw CAP and Chunji laughing. They both had waterguns in their hands. You laughed with them. “Yah! I told you guys not to help her.” L.Joe shouted. “Sorry but it seemed like you were going to eat her up.” Chunji laughed. “You guys are so dead!” L.Joe let go of you and ran after Chunji and CAP, who were still laughing at L.Joe’s reaction. You laughed and started taking photos of them.

You took photos of everyone. You were laughing at the funny things that happened. Everyone was enjoying the water and so were you, even though you didn’t touch the water. Soon it was getting dark and you guys were packing your things to go back to the hotel.

You were picking up your bag when someone back hugged you. They were wet too. “Hey babe.” L.Joe whispered into your ear. “Byunghun oppa, you’re wet. You’re also getting me wet.” You pouted facing L.Joe. “That’s the whole point. Let’s go swimming, oh? Late night swimming. Just you and me.” L.Joe said in a y seductive voice. “You and me?” You gulped. “Yup. Just you and me. Skinny dipping.” L.Joe kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter