Dream Come True

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re POV

I’m holding Byunghun oppa’s hand. We’re walking on the beach. We’re laughing and smiling.

*I love being with Byunghun oppa. He makes everything better. I love you, Byunghun oppa.* I smiled.

“Babe.” L.Joe called. “Hmm?” I answered him. “You liking your spring break so far?” I shook my head. L.Joe’s eyes widen. “Why now?” I laughed. “Because I love it.” “Yah. You scared me. I thought you really hated this because I’m here.” L.Joe sighed in relief. “I do hate it here because you’re here.” I joked. L.Joe frowned. “That’s not something to joke about.” L.Joe crossed his arms. “Aigoo. I’m just kidding Byunghun oppa.” I cupped his face. He smiles and pecks my lips.

We walk to an ice cream shop. We went and sat down. L.Joe went to get our order. The bell for the door rang. I looked over. My eyes widen. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The guy that just walked in eyes met mine’s. His eyes also widen.

“~~~~.” He called softly. I didn’t move. *Yah ~~~~-ah move! Now! Move!* I shouted at myself but still I couldn’t manage to move an inch. He came over towards me slowly. Before I knew it, he was in front of me. *Oh no!* I panicked. *Byunghun oppa hurry!*

The guy took another step towards me. *No!* I quickly stood up. “Don’t.” I hissed. “~~~.” He said softly. “Don’t.” I closed my eyes. *This isn’t real.* I tried to convince myself but it didn’t work. He grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled away. I had tears in my eyes. He noticed so he took another step towards me. “Don’t.” I said while a tear came down.

 “~~~~.” His hand was about to wipe my tears away when I slapped his hand away. “Don’t!” I screamed then ran. I ran past L.Joe, who was coming back with our order. “Babe.” L.Joe stopped and watched me run past him.

“~~~~!” L.Joe turned his head and saw him following me. L.Joe dropped the ice cream and followed me.

I just ran as fast as I could. I didn’t know where I was going but all I did was run.

Then…BAM!

You quickly sat up breathing heavily. IU slowly sat up beside you rubbing her eyes. “~~~~-ah, are you okay?” IU asked yawning. “Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine.” You replied softly. IU looked at the clock and it read five forty-five a.m. “~~~-ah, let’s go back to sleep. It’s only five forty-five. It’s still too early. We don’t have to wake up until later.” IU lay back down and pulled the blanket over her.

You took a couple of breaths before you lay back down and went back to sleep.

It was eight thirty when you and IU woke up. You guys washed up and got dressed. You put on a strapless light blue floral chiffon dress with a white belt.

While IU was wearing a splicing tape Bohemian chiffon long dress and a white hat with a pink strip on it.

By the time you and IU were done fixing yourselves up it was already ten o’clock. Your phone ringed.

“Hello?” You answered. “Yah ~~~~-ah, how long are you guys going to take? We’ve been waiting for you guys for about half an hour now.” Wooyoung said angrily on the other line. “Oppa, it’s only…” You looked at your watch. “Omo. It’s ten!” You said loudly. “Yeah, its t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter