White Day part 2

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at Han River in ten minutes. When you got there you saw nobody. You looked around but there still was no one is sight.

*Is this suppose to be some kind of joke?* You thought angrily.

You waited there for another ten minutes. There still wasn’t anybody around. You were getting impatient. Then a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You jumped a little. You turned around. ”Byunghun oppa.” You smiled.

“Hey babe. Did you wait long?” L.Joe asked. “I did actually.” You frowned. “Aigoo, I'm sorry, don’t be angry. I had to look good for my babe.” L.Joe snuggled into your shoulder. You giggled. “Okay, okay, you’re forgiven.” You pushed L.Joe back. “So what do you have in mind for tonight?” “Secret.” L.Joe winked. “Babe, you look beautiful. I knew you were going to look in that.” L.Joe pecked your lips. You blushed.

“Come on.” L.Joe grabbed your hand pulled you towards his car. “Where are we going?” “Dinner.” You made an ‘o’ face.

L.Joe took you to a fancy restaurant.

“We’re eating here?” You pointed to the restaurant. “Yes we are. Why? You don’t like it?” L.Joe asked worriedly. "No, I like it but isn’t it too expensive? It seems very expensive.” L.Joe chuckled. “No, it was cheaper than I thought.” “Are you sure?” “I’m sure. Now hurry. I want you to meet someone special.” “Someone special?” L.Joe nodded and pulled you into the restaurant.

“Name sir.” The host asked. “Lee Byunghun.” L.Joe answered. “Right this way.” The host took you guys to your table. There was someone sitting at the table. She had a winter hat on. You didn’t know what else she was wearing because her back was facing you.

“Who’s that?” You whispered to L.Joe. “You’ll see.” L.Joe smiled.

You guys finally reached the table. L.Joe pulled your chair out for you. You smiled at L.Joe then sat down. L.Joe pulled his own chair and sat down. You looked up at the woman. She looked like she was in her mid 40s. She smiled at you.

“Is this her, Byunghun-ah?” The woman asked. “Yes it is, umma.” L.Joe smiled grabbing your hand. Your eyes rounded. “U-umma?” You looked at L.Joe shocked. “Umma, isn’t she pretty? I picked her dress for her.” “She’s very pretty.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“Thank you Mrs. Lee. I'm ~~~~” You bowed. “No need to be formal.” Mrs. Lee reassured. You nodded shyly. “Umma, did you already order?” L.Joe asked picking up the menu. “No, I was waiting for you two.” She said. “Alright then. Let’s order. I’m starving.” L.Joe beamed. You laughed at his cuteness.

You guys ordered your food and ate it. After dinner you, L.Joe and Mrs. Lee went to take a walk. You were walking on one side of her and he was on the other side supporting her.

“It’s a beautiful night, isn’t it ~~~~-ah?” Mrs. Lee turned to you. “Yes it is imo. It’s very pretty.” You smiled. “~~~~-ah, can I ask you something?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter