White Day part 1

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was afternoon when you woke up. Luckily it was a Saturday and also a long weekend, if not then you would have been dead because you were super tired. Your eyes were puffy from crying last night. You got up and did your daily routine. You changed into a white oversize sweater and leggings.

Your phone beeped. You picked up your phone. You received a text from L.Joe.

To: my babe <3

Afternoon babe. I wonder if you’re awake yet, probably not since it’s a Saturday. Lol. But anyways, babe I hope you didn’t forget what today is.

*What’s today?* You thought about it then you continued reading.

Happy White Day babe! ^^

*Oh yeah. Oops. I forgot. Sorry Byunghun oppa.* You returned to reading again.

Babe, I can’t wait for tonight. That’s when I finally get to see you again. I’ve got a surprise for you. I hope that you’ll like it. Muah. A kiss from me. Muah. There goes another one. I love you so so much Jang ~~~~-. Remember that. I love you. <3

Love,

Your adorably loving boyfriend, L.Joe

You smiled at the message. “Me too Byunghun oppa. I love you. I miss you so much. I can’t wait for tonight.” 

Your parents were sitting in the living room talking. “Good afternoon umma, appa.” You kissed both their cheeks. “What happened to you? Did you cry last night?” Your mom looked at you. “I guess I didn’t get enough sleep last night. That’s all.” You lied. “It doesn’t seem like it though.” “Umma. Nan gwaenchana. Don’t worry.” “Agiya, you know you can tell your appa and me anything, right?” “Yes, I know, but the psychologist is also helping too. So don’t worry about anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter