Spring Break part 1

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months passed. During those two months, you and L.Joe would go visit Mrs. Lee at the hospital after school. But there were times when you would just go alone because L.Joe was busy practicing. You also started working at a café part time.

Spring break was two days away. You planned to go to Jeju Island with Teen Top and IU, also Wooyoung since your parents wanted someone who they could trust watch over you guys. You also invited Key too but secretly. Key and Wooyoung still hadn’t spoken to each other since that incident but now you’re going to get them to be friends again.

You guys were leaving tomorrow because you thought that it would be a good idea to skip school for a day. Your parents agreed because they thought that all of you guys needed a break from all those exams that you guys had.

You and IU were talking on the phone, asking each other what you guys need to bring. You guys couldn’t wait to go to Jeju Island.

Teen Top were also freaking out. They wanted to look good but not too good. They wanted to relax and have no one recognize the. But that’s not going too happened and they all know it already.

After freaking out for three hours on what to pack, all of you guys finally finished packing.

“Whew. That was a lot of work.” You wiped the imaginary sweat off your forehead and hopped onto your bed. Your stomach growled. “I’m hungry.” You quickly got up and ran down to the kitchen. “Umma, I’m hungry.”

Your mom was in the kitchen cooking. “Well, if you help me then you’ll be able to eat faster.” Your mom said cutting the vegetable. “Okay.” You ran over and helped her cook.

After cooking, you went to call your dad and Wooyoung for dinner. “Dinner’s ready.” You called into the living room. “Coming.” Your dadand Wooyoung both answered

You guys ate dinner. You were talking about what you were planning on doing at Jeju Island. After dinner, you helped your mom wash the dishes then went up to your room. Your flight tomorrow is at nine a.m., so you had to sleep early to wake up earlier at least not be tired. You washed up then went to sleep.

 

BEEP BEEP

You slapped your alarm off. You rubbed your eyes and got out of bed still sleepy. You washed up and put on a strap floral print chiffon long dress.

You grabbed your purse, hat, sunglasses and bag then headed downstairs. Your parents  were eating breakfast, while Wooyoung was taking his bags to the taxi. You sat down and ate breakfast with them.

“Agiya, are you ready for your spring break?” Your mom asked. “Yes I am!” You chimed. Your parents laughed at your excitement. “We’re sorry that we can’t go with you guys but we just can’t let this client go.” Your dad apologized. “It's okay, next time we’ll go together as a family.” You smiled. “We hope that you have fun with your friends. Also no funny business, okay?” Your mom eyed and pointed to you. You laughed. “Yes umma.” “Yah. ~~~-ah palli. It’s already seven.” Wooyougn called from the front door. “Coming.” You kissed your parents on the cheek then grabbed your stuff and ran outside to Wooyoung.

“Are you ready?” Wooyoung asked taking your bag. “Ready.” You beamed getting into the taxi. Wooyoung came in and told the driver to go to Incheon airport.

When you guys arrived there Teen Top, IU or Key weren’t there yet. “They aren’t here yet.” You said looking at your watch. It was seven fifty-five a.m. “They’ll be here soon. Don’t worry.” Wooyoung reassured. You nodded.

Ten minutes later IU came running towards you and Wooyoung. She was wearing a summer dress and a red hat.

“I got here as soon as I could. I woke up late.” IU said catching her breath. “It's okay we just got here ten minutes ago. No one else is here yet so you’re early.” You smiled. “Really?” IU’s eyes rounded looking around. “Aigoo. I rushed for no reason.” IU plopped down on the chairs. You laughed and handed a bottle of water to IU. She took it and took a long drink.

After waiting for another ten minutes, Teen Top came in. they were wearing their disguises. You and IU laughed when you guys saw them.

“~~~ noona!” Ricky waved running towards you. “Hey  Ricky.” You smiled. “Gosh you guys look funny.” IU pointed at them and laughed. “Well we can’t help it. We’re celebrities, you know.” Chunji said through his mask. “Yeah. I couldn’t tell that it was you guys at all.” You laughed. “Really?” Ricky’s eyes rounded.

You and IU laughed. “What?” Ricky furrowed his eyebrows. “Because…we knew it was you guys.” You laughed. “It was so obvious.” IU laughed.

“U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter