Anxious

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe couldn’t stay still. He kept on pacing back and forth. You were sitting down. You saw how anxious L.Joe was so you stood up and walked towards him.

“Byunghun oppa.” You put one hand on his shoulder. He looked at you with sad watery eyes. “Babe.” He said in a small shaky voice. You pulled his into a hug. He started to cry. “Shh, don't cry. Imo is going to be alright. Don't cry.” You his hair. 

You guys stayed like that for a long time. Finally L.Joe stopped crying. He pulled away and gave you a weak smile. “Thanks babe.” “It's nothing, I just don’t want to see you crying. Imo is a strong woman. She’ll be fine, oh?” You wiped L.Joe’s last tear. He nodded.

Then the light turned off and the doctor came out wheeling Mrs. Lee. L.Joe and you quickly ran over to the doctor.

“Doctor, how is she?” L.Joe asked anxiously. “She’s fine now. She’s past the dangerous part.” The doctor answered. “Thank you. Thank you.” L.Joe bowed. The doctor nodded and left.

You smiled at L.Joe. “I told you imo was going to be fine.” He looked at you and hugged you. “Babe, because of you, I’m able to stay strong.” L.Joe kissed your forehead. You smiled. “Let’s go see imo.” You pulled L.Joe towards the room that the nurse told you where Mrs. Lee was staying in.

When you guys got there, the nurse just got done setting everything. “She’s fine now. Just let her rest.” The nurse said before leaving the room. “Thank you.” You and L.Joe bowed.

L.Joe pulled a chair next to his mom and held her hand. You stood next to him with a hand resting on his shoulder.

“Umma, you have to be strong. You can’t just go like this. No matter what you said earlier, you’re going to see ~~~~-ah and I get married. You’re going to be able to play with your grandchild. We’ll have a ton for you to watch. Umma.” L.Joe whispered.

You squeezed L.Joe’s shoulder. “Byunghun oppa don’t say that. We’re not getting married or having any kids.” You frowned. “But what if that’s what umma wants to hear?” L.Joe pouted. You sighed shaking your head.

Your phone started to ring. You quickly answered your phone.

“Oh umma.” You answered. “~~~~-ah, it’s getting late. Why aren’t you coming home yet?” Your mom asked on the other line. You looked at L.Joe and his mom. You walked out of the room.

“Umma…there’s a bit of a problem.” You started. “What? What happened?” Your mom panicked. “Umma calm down. It wasn’t me or Byunghun oppa. It’s his mom.” “L.Joe’s mom?” “Yeah, I meet her today umma. She’s very nice and friendly. But unfortunately she collapsed while we were out walking.” “Omo. Is she okay?” “Umma.” “Did you guys take her to the hospital?” “Umma.” “What happened?” “Umma.” You snapped.

“Sorry, but is she okay?” Your mom asked. “She’s fine now. We rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. I’m going to stay over here at the hospital with Byunghun oppa. I don’t think he’s able to do anything now.” You answered. “Then stay there with L.Joe. He needs you now. Just call us if you need anything, oh?” “Well umma can you bring me a pair of extra clothes? I don’t want to ruin this dress.” “I’ll have Wooyoung bring it to you.” “Thanks umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter