Ignored

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week in the hospital, you were able to go home. Your parents came to pick you up. Wooyoung and IU were at school so they couldn’t come and pick you up.

For the past week, L.Joe hasn’t been visiting you as much because most time he would come and visit you but you were asleep calling Gongchan’s name. It broke his heart knowing that you were dreaming about Gongchan. L.Joe didn’t know what to do anymore. He was always thinking about you and what would be better for you.

When you got home, you went up to your room and slept. You didn’t have anything else to do. You’ll be going back to school tomorrow. By the time you work up it was five p.m. You got up and washed up then headed downstairs. Your parents were in the living talking.

“Umma. Appa.” You called. “Oh agiya. You’re awake. Are you hungry?” Your mom asked coming towards you. “Always umma.” You smiled.

You and your mom walked into the kitchen. Your mom cooked while you sat at the table waiting. Your mom finished cooking and set the table for you. You ate the food happily. After eating, you washed your dishes.

Wooyoung came home from school. “Oh oppa, you’re home.” You smiled. “How are you feeling ~~~~-ah? Your arm?” Wooyoung asked. "I'm fine.” “That’s good.” Wooyoung walked up the stairs but you stopped him. “Oppa, did you see Byunghun oppa?” Wooyoung thought about it. “No, I didn’t see him. I saw him yesterday but he didn’t look so good.” “What? Is Byunghun oppa sick?” You panicked. “I don't know.” Wooyoung shrugged. “Aish oppa, you’re no help.” You stomped to your room. “I'm sorry that I don’t watch your boyfriend like a dog.” Wooyoung shouted after you.

You got into your room and called L.Joe but he wouldn’t pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter