❝We're scared of getting hurt, we turn away from the truth❞

❝Sweet Lies❞

1 year later

"Hey Chanyeol," Sohee said as she sat down next to Chanyeol. She leaned her body against his as she peered over the book that he was reading, resting her chin on his shoulder as she did so.

Chanyeol turned his head and looked at the female, a smile playing on his lips as he closed his book just to annoy her. "Hey there, Sohee."

Sohee pouted at his actions before pulling away in order to get a clear view of his face. "Why do you always do that whenever I lean over to look at what you're reading?"

"Because it annoys you," he said, laughing at her shocked expression.

"You're so mean," she said while she shook her head in disappointment. "Anyways, what are you going to do this Christmas break?"

"Hmm, I guess I'll just stay at home and try not to freeze to death. What about you?"

"I'll be going to that ski resort trip with the skiing club members, remember?" She had told Channyeol about that skiing trip since she had known about it back in August and then she told him again in September, October and November. 

"Oh right! I forgot I'm sorry." He patted her head and gave her an apologetic smile before dropping his hand to rest on the back of the bench they were sitting on.

Chanyeol and Sohee had been dating for four months already and ever since then they had become a hot topic. 

Chanyeol was handsome however you looked at him. He was extremely tall and had a  handsome face that turned cute whenever his dimple appeared on his cheek when he smiled. His deep voice was both soothing and y and he was a really sweet person. He really liked to help people out and be involved in school activities. However, he usually kept to himself and tried his best to not get attached to anyone.

Sohee was the popular girl who was the center of attention of everything. She was the type of girl that people wanted to be friends with but never had the guts to say anything to, because they felt intimidated. She was a nice person but her popularity always got the best of her. She usually put herself before everyone else and she failed to notice that most of the times, her actions hurt the people around her even though it was unintentional.

 

Chanyeol stood up and offered her his hand to help her up before ruffling her hair in a playful manner. "Come on, I'll take you home. " He picked up his backpack and then hers before putting them both over his shoulder. "Thanks, Yeollie," she said as she got up with his help and followed him.

They walked side by side to his car but they never touched.

They never held hands.

They never kissed.

One could say then, that their relationship was a sweet lie.

 


Next updated coming later today. Please let me know what you guys think about this!