❝Even though I know it's dangerous,so bitter❞

❝Sweet Lies❞

Chanyeol brought his hands to his mouth before breathing hot air into them. It was a cold Saturday morning and he was craving some morning coffee from his favorite coffee shop. 

The coffee shop was close to his house and he often went there whenever he had free time or he needed time to think. The place was cozy and it always made him feel relaxed as soon as he entered; everything was made out of wood and it was surrounded by books, most of which Chanyeol had already read. 

Putting his hands in his pockets once they were warm, he used his shoulder to push the door to the coffee shop open. The place was almost empty except for an elderly couple and a girl that he had never seen before. She finished cleaning the counter before offering him a warm smile that reached up to her eyes. 

She was really pretty. 

She was the kind of girl that Chanyeol had to avoid.

"Good morning, what would you like to have?" she said, bringing him back to reality. He cleared his throat before running a hand through his hair. "Is Mr. Kim not around? He's usually the one who takes my orders."

"Oh, sorry, my uncle went out to buy some stuff that we were missing from the cafe but I can take your order...or you can wait for him to come back if you want" she offered, making the 'want' sound like a question as her smiling face turned into a confused one.

"Ahh well, then, I'll have an Americano please," he said awkwardly. 

The girl nodded and gave a small smile before heading over to the counter and starting to make his Americano.

Chanyeol made himself at home by going over to one of the many couches and taking out his book. After Sohee had interrupted him the day before he hadn't had the chance to keep reading it since he had stayed over at her house to help her pack. 

Well, Sohee packed while he just kept her company. 

"Wow, I've never seen a guy read Pride and Prejudice," the girl from before said as she brought his Americano over.

"Oh, it's for my English class. We have a reading list and we have to complete it before we finish school in May." 

"Ah I see, it's one of my favorites. The love story is very relatable. Anyways, " she said as she turned to leave" enjoy your coffee and let me know if you need anything else, okay?"

'So she liked reading eh?' he thought as he watched her go back to work. 

For some strange reason, Chanyeol found himself wondering why she was working there and why he had never seen her before? Did she go to the same school he did? Had she just moved to Seoul? Was she just a random girl that just called Mr. Kim uncle? 

What other books had she read? 

What was her name?

 

Dangerous questions. Dangerous answers.