- SEVEN -

The Law Of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up by the sound of some loud clattering coming from the other room. The sun was already up and you squinted as the light was blinding your sleepy eyes. They felt weirdly swollen and puffy. It was only when you tried to reach your hand up to examine your eyes, when you realized that someone was snuggled against your back, their arms tightly hugging you from behind. You immediately felt a, by now, familiar heat crawling up your cheeks. Why was he hugging you like that? Was it just something he accidently did while sleeping? But he didn’t do that the night before though…

Whatever the reason was, you needed to get out of his grip. Not only because you felt like you’d might melt through the heat his hug and your embarrassment were causing, but also the fact that you needed to use the bathroom. Urgently!

As carefully as possible you tried to wiggle yourself out of Jimin’s arms, earning only a grunt from the young man when he turned around and snuggled into his pillow instead. You were more than grateful that he didn’t wake up, you weren’t ready to face him yet.

You quickly made your way to the bathroom, without paying any attention to who caused the noise in the first place. But when you were done, you carefully glimpsed into the living room/kitchen area from behind the bathroom door. Standing there in front of a steaming pot on the stove was Jungkook, a warm bunny-like smile on his face.

“Good morning, Nari-ssi! Come on in, Namjoon Hyung isn’t here, so no need to be cautious.” The young man laughed and waved at you to come closer. “Did you sleep well? Did I wake you up? If so, I’m very sorry. I just thought we’re probably all very hungry, so I tried to cook something for breakfast. Although it’s just some Ramyun…”He looked a little sad down onto the pot with his last sentence, which kind of tugged at your heart. You approached him and leaned close to the content of the pan, inhaling it’s scent.

“It smells great, Jungkook-ssi! And yes, I’m actually very hungry, so thank you very much!” You gave him a smile and his face lit up.

“Really? Great! It’s almost done actually, so why don’t you wake Jimin Hyung and get him here as well?!” He suggested and turned back to stirring the noodles. “Oh… Eh sure…” You mumbled and made your way back into the bedroom, getting nervous again.

Jimin was still sound asleep as you leaned over and shook him lightly. It took a while and a lot more, stronger shaking until the boy finally opened his eyes. He groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, but when he saw you, he sat up as if stung by an adder.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” You joked, trying to hide your nervousness from him and also from yourself.

“Nari-ya! Are you okay?” He looked at you with a shocked expression. Not knowing what he was talking about, you gave him a questioning look to which he only frowned. “I mean…” Jimin started again. “Never mind! What’s that smell?”

“Jungkook made some breakfast and since we thought you must be hungry as well, he sent me to get you awake.” You answered. You decided to just ignore his strange behavior for now. Maybe he had a bad dream or something.

Jungkook had already placed the pot, three bowls and chopsticks on the small table. Jimin was groggily trotting after you into the room, taking the seat between you and the maknae. “Where’s Namjoon Hyung?” He asked after a short while. “I’m not too sure.” Jungkook admitted. “He left a while ago, saying he wanted to figure out where it would be best to go and check on Nari’s Kakaotalk messages.”

After you all ate, you offered to clean the dishes, since Jungkook already cooked. Jimin went to take a shower and get changed, before you did the same. You found Jimin and Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter