- SIX -

The Law Of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already around 2 o'clock in the morning, but Jimin was still wide awake. You, however, fell asleep already hours ago. At first, he wondered how you could drop off this quick, but he assumed that you were probably very exhausted from today's events. He was, too, but he had so many things on his mind, so many thoughts about unsolved problems and "what-if's", that it was nearly impossible for him to fall asleep.

He thought about distracting himself, by focusing on something else, but there was nothing except Jungkook's light snores from the other room and your soft breathing beside him. He looked around the room, which was still fairly lit due to the paper-thin curtains. His eyes wandered over the plain ceiling and the light in the middle, the wardrobe and finally over to you. He examined your face, inch by inch and before he knew, he was indeed distracted from his former thoughts. Your expression was very calm and relaxed, with your eyes closed and your full lips slightly parted. Your long eyelashes, the rosy blush on your cheeks, the natural pink of your plum lips and your skin, that looked like soft porcelain. Jimin couldn't help but think, how beautiful this sight of you was.

He was still engrossed in the look of your face, when he suddenly noticed something odd. Your breath had become heavy and uneven and you furrowed your brows in your sleep. Moments later, you were shifting around in the bed.

“Is she having a nightmare?” Jimin asked to himself, only when soft whines became hearable. You definitely were having a nightmare. Jimin was unsure, what to do. Should he wake you up? He decided that he probably should, when you even started to breath out some words. At first, your voice was too muffled to understand a thing, but it got clearer and clearer.  

“Jiyoon! No, please, leaver her alone! Jiyoon!” You spoke in your sleep, while your head was turning from left to right.

Jimin definitely needed to wake you up now, so he carefully touched your shoulder and shook it. But you weren’t waking up yet. Instead, you were shifting around even harder. Jimin put his other hand on your other upper arm and jolted you a little more. Still no reaction. He tried again, quietly calling your name at the same time. Your head was shaking quite uncontrollably by now, so he quickly cupped your cheeks with both of his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter