- TWO -

The Law Of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a few moments, the three of you were running as if the devil was chasing you. Well, it was not actually the devil, but some armed policemen weren't much more appealing. Many doors were passing on both sides of you, but since you had absolutely no clue, where they were leading to, rooms or another corridor, you decided it was best to just keep on running.

When the corridor finally split up and you had do decide whether to turn left or right or go straight on, you slowed down. That was when Jimin suddenly took the lead. He dragged Jiyoon and you along, rushing around the corner and into the right corridor. He stopped in front of the next door, which had a lock that only seemed to open with a special ID card. Jimin fumbled a plain, white card out of his pocket and opened the door, before leading all of you inside. The room wasn't very big, nor small. It looked like a dressing room. Probably one of BTS' dressing rooms, since he opened it with his ID card.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Don't you think this will be the first place they're gonna search for you?" you hissed.

"Probably, but I need an explanation for all of this first!" he said, his voice surprisingly calm.

"Jimin, listen, we don't have time for that now! Trust me, we have to get out of here or otherwise..." You almost pleaded, but he cut you off.

"Then you better be quick, because we're not moving an inch before I get some answers!" The young man leaned his back against the door and gazed at you.

"Fine!" You growled, still clinging onto Jiyoons hand. You realized that the little girl started shaking, probably out of fear, and it only increased your wish to leave this place. You unlocked your phone. The article about the "scandal" was still on the screen, so you handed it over to Jimin. "You better see yourself, otherwise you're might not going to believe me. Your company and your band and many others are accused of a whole bunch of organized crimes, as you can read. And the police came to arrest you." You could see how the boy in front you got alarmingly pale within a split second. "But let me tell you, I know that it is not true at all! Not because I believe it, I know it. I work, or probably worked, for the law office that's partly behind all this. That and my sister pleading are the reasons why I really want to help you. I don't know many details and I will gladly tell you everything that I know later, but right now, we really should hurry up and leave!"

"If it's not true, we should go back!" Jimin responded. "I can't just leave the members behind like that, as well." He seemed so calm, that it was almost driving you crazy. You ruffled your hair in frustration.

"What the..." Holding yourself back from cursing in front of Jiyoon, you took a deep breath. "I understand, that you're thinking like this now, but I swear to god, it's useless to go back and to try to explain everything. They have hard evidence! They are faked, but we cannot prove that at all. So it's not helping anyone, if you're going back now, not your members and especially not you. So please, let's leave now!"

Jimins expression changed from slightly stubborn to a mixture of sadness, fear and a hint of anger. "Fine." He breathed and turned around to open the door, just wide enough to check if someone's out there. "Seems like it's still safe. Follow me!"

You and your sister did as you've been told and followed the young artist through a sheer endless maze of corridors. Just when you were about to ask, how much further you would have to go, you heard a male voice yelling from behind.

"Stop! This is officer Go Seunghyun and I command you to stop running away now!"

You looked behind you and saw a bunch of officers standing in the same corridor, luckily a fair way off, and pointing their guns at you. Everything that happened next, occurred in the blink of an eye. You couldn't get a proper thought, but to your luck, Jimin could. In a swift move, he picked up Jiyoon, since the little girl wasn't able to run as fast as you both could. He then grabbed your ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter