chapter 6

Little Sips

Kyulkyung opened her eyes slowly, at first she was a little confused at where she was but she soon realized she was in her room. She sat up and scanned the room, no one else was there but she could hear some voices outside of her room.

“Siyeon don’t you ever do that again” that was definitely Nayoung and she sounded kinda angry.

“Cooome ooooooon Nayoungie~ you never cared about the other girls” Siyeon whined sending a chill up Kyulkyung’s spine.

Kyulkyung slowly got up and walked over to the door she was about to open it when Nayoung spoke.

“Siyeon, Kyulkyung isn’t just another girl” Kyulkyung flushed and put her hand back down, okaaay maybe she won’t open the door just yet.

“Oh my Nayoung, not just another girl? Then who is she, huh? What is she to you?” Siyeon asked her voice completely laced with curiosity.

“You ask way too many questions, also I can’t particularly tell you those things” Nayoung said which made Kyulkyung confused, why couldn’t she tell Siyeon that? What was Nayoung hiding?

“Hmm okay fiiiiine but can you at least tell me if you were jealous that I kissed her and you didn’t?”

Nayoung seemed to hesitate since there was silence for a bit.

“I…that…I don’t need to answer your stupid questions, let’s just go check on Kyulkyung”

Kyulkyung gasped and began to panic a bit as the door opened quickly pushing her back and onto her .

The two supernatural girls stared down at her and blinked.

Kyulkyung raised her hand and awkwardly said, “uhhh hi”

Siyeon automatically began to smirk, “You heard all of that, didn’t you?”

Kyulkyung just slightly nodded with a small hum of agreement.

“You did?” Nayoung asked to confirm.

“Yeah I did” Kyulkyung said looking at Nayoung’s face, her stone expression didn’t change but her face began to turn red and Siyeon began to snicker.

“An embarrassed stone is a funny one” Siyeon laughed before leaning down near Kyulkyung, “I’m sorry for feeding off you, I was just really hungry and it’s not often I see a girl as cute as you”

Kyulkyung automatically flushed, “Thank you but I believe you are quite cute too”

Siyeon smiled widely and looked at Nayoung, “You heard that? She finds me cute, maybe I’ll just take her as mine” Siyeon said leaning her face close into Kyulkyung’s.

Nayoung acted fast and lifted Kyulkyung up into her arms, “Siyeon, don’t touch her”

Kyulkyung flushed brightly and held on tight to Nayoung, she honestly forgot how strong this girl was.

Siyeon laughed and stood up, “No need to be so protective Nayoung, I know she is yours”

Nayoung’s brow twitched “She…” Nayoung puts Kyulkyung down, “she isn’t mine”

Kyulkyung kinda felt a bit disappointed but she shouldn’t be allowed to feel like that, at least not yet.

“Whatever you say Nayoung...anyway!! Kyulkyung! Do you have any friends you can introduce me to?” Siyeon asked super excitedly.

Eunwoo automatically popped into Kyulkyung’s mind, she let out a small laugh “I think I might have some friends I can introduce you to”

“Ooooooo maybe you can introduce Nayoung to someone als-“

“No!”

Kyulkyung’s sudden outburst startled all three girls, Nayoung especially because her eyebrows shot way up there.

“I uh…mean…I probably do but only if she wants to meet them” Kyulkyung said lightly rubbing her arm awkwardly.

“I’m not looking to meet anyone new, I am fine with who I already know” Nayoung started, “And anyway, I have to take care of you”

Kyulkyung and Nayoung stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments in silence before Siyeon gagged.

“You guys are literally so cute and cheesy it’s gross” Siyeon groaned as she held her stomach, “I’m going to vomit”

Nayoung looked away as soon as Siyeon finished speaking automatically making Kyulkyung feel that disappointment again.

“Siyeon, don’t you have to meet Kyla-“

“HOLY ! NAYOUNG WHY DIDN’T YOU REMIND ME?!” Siyeon exclaimed as she gripped at her hair in panic.

“Because I thought you wouldn’t be stupid enough to forget a meeting with Kyla” Nayoung said with a shrug.

“SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME, I GOTTA GO” Siyeon ran over and pecked Kyulkyung and Nayoung’s cheeks, “BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS”

Kyulkyung blinked a few times before looking at Nayoung, “and then there was two” she muttered.

Nayoung nodded slightly, “Are you feeling okay now?”

“Yeah I feel fine, thank you for asking” Kyulkyung said with a small giggle, “I was just super confused and overwhelmed which is why I fainted but don’t worry I’m totally okay”

“I’m glad you’re okay, I was very worried” Nayoung said with a small smile.

Kyulkyung quickly returned the smile with her own, except it was way bigger. They fell into a comfortable silence before Kyulkyung broke the silence,

“So…Who is Kyla?”