chapter 4

Little Sips

Kyulkyung woke up with a gasp, she quickly looked around her. She was somewhere she didn’t know at all. She isn’t gonna lie, she did start to panic for a moment before she heard a gentle voice speak from the doorway.

“Oh? You’re awake?”

Kyulkyung looked towards the voice and saw Nayoung, she automatically felt better and couldn’t help but smile slightly. She watched as the taller girl walked over to her and sat next to her. “This is my house, if you were wondering.” Nayoung stated, it was almost like Nayoung could read her mind. Kyulkyung nodded her head and stared at Nayoung, she couldn’t really find what to say. So instead of saying anything she just reached out and grabbed Nayoung’s hand causing the girl to jump in surprise, her hand was cold.

“Your hand is cold” Kyulkyung stated as she began to rub at Nayoung’s hand. Nayoung smiled gently, Kyulkyung liked her smile…this seemed like a rare sight so she’ll keep it burned in her memory.

“Well I am a vampire” Nayoung said as she opened to show off her fangs and remind the girl. Kyulkyung let out a hum and brought Nayoung’s hand to her face, “Well I like how cold they are, it’s soothing”

Kyulkyung closed her eyes as she cuddled Nayoung’s hand, what she didn’t expect was Nayoung’s thumb to caress her skin. “I…um…this is a little sudden…especially since we just recently actually met though we’ve been in class together for some time-”

Kyulkyung honestly didn’t know where this was going, so she opened her eyes to look at the nervous sounding girl who also looked just as nervous as she sounded.

“-I know the situation you’re in and I want you to quit all your jobs and live with me”

Oh, that was definitely not where Kyulkyung thought she was going and Nayoung could probably tell that from her shocked expression. “I….Nayoung I don’t know what to say”

“You don’t have to know what to say, I just want to take care of you-‘

“Okay I’ll stay with you but you have to accept me as your blood bag for however long I stay here cause I gotta pay you back some way” Kyulkyung stated as she removed Nayoung’s hand from her face and moved it to her neck instead. Kyulkyung smirked when she saw how wide Nayoung’s eyes got.

“i….don’t believe I can accept that-“

“Well you can and will accept it because it’s better than biting random people on the street” Kyulkyung said with a small laugh.

Nayoung looked at her skeptically “Well…yeah, are you sure of this?”

“Yes besides I look great with bite marks from you” Kyulkyung said with a shrug.

“That is concerning that you think that way”

“You’ll get used to it”