chapter 2

Little Sips

Kyulkyung smiled widely as she was dragged down the hallway of school, Ms.Fangs seemed quite flustered and bothered by her comment before. Eventually the two seemed to stop at a bathroom which Kyulkyung knew for a fact no one went to. “So why are we here?” she decided to ask.

The vampire let out a small huff “You can’t say things like that in front of people, they could end up realizing I’m a vampire” The taller girl said with a small pout which made Kyulkyung feel kinda fluttery?

“I think with what I said they are more likely to misunderstand and think naughty, not supernatural” Kyulkyung said with a laugh and a smirk as she jumped up on the bathroom sink. The vampire’s face automatically flushed.

“I don’t want that either!” she exclaimed which made Kyulkyung pout. “Am I not pretty enough for you?” Kyulkyung seriously asked which cause the vampire to freeze up and think of an answer carefully “I…don’t know you well enough”

Kyulkyung let out a groan “are you serious? You say that but the first time I technically even noticed you and spoke to you, your fangs were deep in my neck….great first impression”

“Sorry”

Kyulkyung suddenly felt a little bad, why was this tall vampire such a cutie? Would smol even be the right term to use? “Don’t apologize, let’s start anew” Kyulkyung said as she held out her hand “Hi, I’m Zhou Kyulkyung”

The other girl stared at her hand for a few moments before hesitantly taking it “Im Nayoung, please try to forget I’m a vampire”

Kyulkyung let out a laugh “I’m sorry but that is one thing I won’t forget, I’m interested in you” Okay, to be fair she should have picked her words better but she was interested in the girl, who wouldn’t be interested in a vampire? Hopefully Nayoung wasn’t the sparkly kind.

Nayoung flushed, “You’re going to cause trouble for me aren’t you?”

“Most likely”

“There isn’t a way for me to get rid of you?”

Kyulkyung jumped down from the sink and leaned closer to Nayoung's ear, “Oh sweetie, you’re stuck with me”