chapter 3

Little Sips

Kyulkyung couldn’t hide her smirk as they reentered the classroom a few minutes late not like she minded but Nayoung seemed to have panicked a bit. Of course they got in trouble but since they are both great student no detention, yaaaaay biased teachers are biased.

Kyulkyung is literally counting down the minutes until this stupid class ends, she is incredibly bored and can’t stop thinking about Nayoung. She can’t help but doodle a little drawing of the cute vampire in her notebook, what did she do to be blessed with someone so interesting? She must have done something right. Kyulkyung must have been staring at Nayoung because the girl turned around and locked eyes with her. Kyulkyung decided to and she slowly ran her tongue over her lips. Nayoung became a flustered mess and quickly turned around to face back towards the board…what a good student she was. She ended up just paying attention for the rest of the time.

When the bell sounded Kyulkyung quickly stood up to talk to Nayoung but she was out of there so quickly it was almost like she was the flash. She decided to just slowly walk to her next class when all of a sudden she felt some grab her wrist.

“Kyulkyung we gotta talk”

She turned towards the voice which happened to be Eunwoo “Oh hey, wassup??” Kyulkyung asked lazily as she waved hello with her free hand. Eunwoo looked at her seriously “Come with me, there has been some things floating around.”

Uh oh.

Honestly she wasn’t expecting to be brought into the same abandoned bathroom in the school again. This time she wasn’t so interested and definitely wasn’t as happy especially since Eunwoo was staring at her super seriously.

“What do you want? Not that I don’t like your presence but I do have a class to get to” Kyulkyung said trying to hurry up whatever conversation they had to have.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Eunwoo asked again she seemed super serious but also a little upset this kinda caught Kyulkyung off guard.

“What didn’t I tell you? Seriously I don’t remembering hiding anything from you” Kyulkyung said now starting to become serious herself.

“Why didn’t you tell me you got laid last night?!!” Eunwoo exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

Kyulkyung blinked, was she ing kidding her? How could the thing from this morning spread so quickly? “Ummmm…I didn’t tell you because it didn’t happen” Kyulkyung said with a frown.

Eunwoo suddenly stopped all her excitement “B-but people were saying you came to school and automatically started teasing someone about last night and-“

“Look Eunwoo I would love to explain but I gotta go, class is waiting” Kyulkyung said completely cutting Eunwoo off, she leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek “Bye bye!” she yelled before running off.

By the end of the day Kyulkyung was kinda pissed and tired as , everyone wouldn’t leave her alone about the thing with Nayoung but honestly that was her own mistake so how can she be angry at them when she should be mad at herself?

She dragged herself into her work place and was greeted with the gross smell of old market. “Nasty” She muttered as she walked into the back to put her things away. The work shift went by how it normally does, her hating her life. She took out her phone and decided to post the picture she took before on her Instagram because she looked hot as .

She snapped her head up when she heard the ding of the door being opened and ugh it was that gross guy from last night. After giving him a disgusted look she went back to looking at her phone but stopped as hands slammed onto the counter in front of her.

“Uhhhh may I help you?” She asked giving the man a judging look.

“Actually yes”

Before Kyulkyung could react her face was being grabbed and her lips were forced against his. She quickly slammed her hands against his chest and tried to push him away, she even dug her nails in but he didn’t stop. She felt gross, she even almost wanted to throw up. She was blessed with someone interesting like Nayoung but then of course life had to her in the again. She felt one hand let go of her face and run down her neck moving closer and closer to her chest, shouldn’t she be crying? Oh wait she already hates her life, what is there to cry about?

Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of the bells go off from the door and suddenly she didn’t know why but she actually began to scream against his lips. She wanted to be saved, she wanted help, and it came suddenly when the man was punched. She quickly took breathes in and out, she was shaking…she was scared.

She looked up to see her savior “N-Nayoung…” She mumbled out. Nayoung looked at her in shock before she jumped the counter and quickly wrapped her arms around her “It’s okay Kyulkyung, I’m here” She said holding the girl super close to her. Kyulkyung doesn’t know why but she felt super safe in Nayoung’s arms, she snuggled into her neck and began to cry. Maybe she didn’t hate life after all when it gave her someone so interesting such as Nayoung.

“I’m here” was the last thing she heard again being muttered out of Nayoung’s mouth before she passed out in her arms.