chapter 1

Little Sips

Saying Kyulkyung hated life would be a huge understatement, she doesn’t know how to describe how she does feel about life though. All she can say is that it has screwed her over a lot.

Kyulkyung had moved to Korea away from her family in china when she was very young because her parents thought it would be best for her. It really wasn’t, that took a very big toll on her little mind. She moved away from friends and family, the people she had to stay with in Korea weren’t even her family…to be fair they were kind and she got along very well with their daughter, Eunwoo, but it was still weird. She also had to learn Korean which was very hard for her and she still worries about her pronunciation but apparently it’s fine from what others say. Now here she is, in college…super broke…having three jobs…and the one she is at now is the jobs that lasts pass midnight.

“Hey beautiful”

Kyulkyung internally groaned, then there was weirdos like this who wouldn’t stop hitting on her…she hated it honestly. “And hello to you…uh...” Kyulkyung stopped speaking and looked up from her phone to look at the man “not so beautiful” she finished. The man looked hurt which just made her feel more annoyed.

“Was that comment nec-“

“Look, are you gonna buy those super mini condoms or not?” Kyulkyung asked interrupting him. She almost let a smirk come to her face when his face turned bright red but good thing she had more control. He quickly handed her the condoms, she scanned them and placed them in a bag before handing them to him. He quickly handed over the money and ran out the store, as soon as he was gone Kyulkyung let out a big laugh “How stupid” she muttered.

Kyulkyung let out a sigh as she finally began to head to her dorm. She should have known that having a job that ends at two in the morning was a bad idea, it was super dark out and nobody was around or so that’s what she thought but she was soooo wrong.

She let out a gasp as she felt her head be grabbed by someone and tilted “Wha-“ She stopped speaking as she felt something sink into her neck…it felt weird??? She bit her bottom lip before she realized what is happening, she had always been one for the supernatural and now she had a vampire biting her neck...time to make the most of this. “Ahhhh! Daddy!” She let out an exaggerated moan and as soon as she did she felt the fangs come out of her skin. Her eyes met bewildered ones.

“W-what was that?”

Kyulkyung eyed the vampire “What? You’re the one biting my neck and taking my blood and you are asking what that was?”

The vampire seemed to become nervous “I….well….” the vampire backed up a bit, Kyulkyung quickly followed and looked up closely at her face.

Kyulkyung blinked for a second “Heeeeey waaaait, you look super familiar” Kyulkyung said as she examined the girl’s face.

“I have no idea what you are talking about…um…bye” The vampire girl said before running away at a fast pace. Kyulkyung narrowed her eyes “That’s so lame” She muttered and continued home, she lightly ran her hand over her neck.

As soon as she made it to her dorm she quickly laid down in her bed and took out her phone and pulled up her camera and automatically examined her neck. Oh , she looked hot with the bite marks and this angle...oh geez, she quickly took the photo. “, it’s so late…I need to sleep or I’ll actually die in class tomorrow”

She groaned as she walked into the classroom but she automatically noticed someone. “AH!” She gasped, the girl automatically turned to look at her with wide eyes. “You’re the girl from last night!” Kyulkyung exclaimed and quickly ran over to the girl. “Please lower your voice…” The girl asked politely putting her hands up in defense “People are looking-“ Kyulkyung quickly interrupted her by pulling down her shirt to show off her neck “You want another bite?” Kyulkyung asked with a wide smirk.

Kyulkyung was extremely satisfied by the look on the girl’s face along with some gasps from people in the room, this was gonna be the best day ever.