Near death experience

Against The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Anir had a dream. To get recognized for who she was and what she was capable of. To make his uncle proud. Maybe growing up while watching smart, powerful, and cool people influenced her. Her uncle, his friends, his followers, and the people who came seeking him. She grew up in a world of power and wealth. Amongst people trying to outwit others.

But she was too weak. After a continuous attempt on her life, her uncle had to send her away for her safety. Even though she had a bodyguard with her at first, she sent him back. Because she wanted to get strong without her uncle's help. 

She used to believe she had a bright future.. until now. 

Until she came to face with a handsome guy from before with ‘murder’ etched in his eyes. She was regretting that she should have knocked on wood when Sehun and Soogeun talked about her eventual doom.

Where did she go wrong? How did he find out?... It must be her make up!! Remember when he came closer to get a good look. That must be it!! Joy was about to meet her end... well if she could pass him alive first. 

[What should I do now?... Hahahaha... It’s not like I don’t have an idea. First, think of a convincing lie on the spot... Or, admit my wrongdoing and give their money back. Let’s just hope they’ll pass this one... Who am I kidding? This one looks like he’d chase me through hell twice. It seems my beauty won’t work,] she sighed. [It seems I don’t have a choice.]

Anir immediately kneeled down and pleaded, “I’m sorry. So sorry. I needed to do this. You can have your money back. I won’t do it again. I’m sorry,” with a tearful and guilty expression. 

 

Everything glowed with orange color. Warm and serene. This contrasting situation only fuelled Luhan’s anger. While everything acted happy and peaceful, his inner world was burning like Chanyeol set fire to everything. Unforgiving and deadly. 

Luhan took step towards her. With that 20 different ways to kill her crossed his mind.

[Like begging for mercy will save you.]

Just before he touched her, Sehun appeared beside them. Anir didn’t even notice his literally 'came out of thin air' appearance. She was just glad that he came to her rescue.

"Sehun!! Please, tell him that I meant no harm!” she said with hopeful eyes.

The said man rolled his eyes with a sigh and turned to Luhan. “Let her go.”

'Do you know who she is?! She’s freaking Irene!!! How can I let her go knowing what she was planning for us?!!’ Luhan told to him through telepathy. 

'No. She’s not Irene. She’s mine. Don’t do anything to her. And I have a few bags of blood at my place.  Hold on for a second,’ came his reply.

Luhan took a deep breath. [I can’t kill her just yet. They’re also here.] He didn’t want to let Minseok know that he killed his bride. 

He smiled devilishly. “Okay”


Sehun could see troubles rising before his eyes. This smile only calls for trouble. Even Anir could feel her downfall. 

"What?” Anir asked with a big gulp.

"I’ll let you go if you pay back with your body.”

“What?!!!!!”

"What.”

"What?!” a little voice came from behind the tree.

 

Before we forgot our oldest brother, let’s talk about what happened since Sehun disappeared before his eyes.
....

He was busy reminiscing their past. He was recalling the day Sehun was born. All 11 brothers were waiting outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter