ty Ex and Spilled Ramyun

Things that Make You Sigh and Want to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung: Hey

 

Good morning, what’s up?

 

Soojung: Will you be out today, or can I visit your dorm?

 

I’ll be out, actually.

I asked Sooyoung over for a lunch date with me.

Just the café across my school

What about you? Any plans for today?

 

Soojung: I’ll be meeting someone.

 

Oh, I see. Stay safe, then.

What about Joohyun unnie? When are you planning to meet her? I actually have an idea on how to introduce you to her.

 

Soojung: No worries, I have a plan in mind, too.

Soojung: I’ll be meeting her the soonest. You won’t even know when hehe.

 

Good luck with that. She’s cold and she doesn’t entertain anyone new right away.

So if you’re really after her,

I think persistence is the key.

Wow, you left me on read.

That’s new

Okay then.

????

Okay you’re offline, fine.

Bye, see you around.

 

That was Seulgi’s conversation with her ex, Soojung, before Joohyun sent her a message about a certain Jung Krystal.

And Soojung wasn’t lying when she said she’ll be meeting someone, and that she would meet up with the President the soonest she can. Because here they are, in the same table with her date today, in the café that Seulgi told Soojung about.

Krystal, you say?

Seulgi won’t deny the way her heart thumped fast. With the overwhelming pressure on her, she wouldn’t know what to do nor say in an instant.

“So… Who are you, by the way? Aside from the fact that we can call you Krystal, what else is your purpose for being here?” Seulgi says, after seeing that everyone in the table was staring at her. It was as if they were waiting for something else that she would say.

“Joohyun unnie will be tutoring me.” She says. “But we won’t be starting it today. We’re on the getting to know each other stage, so I thought I should treat her.”

Joohyun raised an eyebrow at Seulgi. “What’s your issue, Seulgi? Why are you being cold to her out of the blue?”

“Yeah, she’s right!” Sooyoung chimes in. “Why don’t you just ask unnie to tutor you too? Can you all believe I gave Seulgi the equation for an item in our test? She should study harder!”

Krystal quietly snickered as to not get Joohyun and Sooyoung’s attention, but it definitely caught Seulgi’s.

 

The whole time Seulgi was in the café with the three girls that make her frustrated and stressed, she remained silent. She didn’t want to speak any more of what she wants to say, because (1) Soojung might spill something that may ruin her reputation, (2) Sooyoung might get turned off with the way she would rebut ‘Krystal’, and (3) Joohyun simply might walk out and cut off all kinds of connection with Seulgi.

Her reputation in Joohyun’s eyes is one that she’s concerned the most. She didn’t know exactly why, but maybe it’s because she was scared of seeing how cold Joohyun can get if she irritates her further with her ‘idiotic’ antics.

Would Joohyun rat her out about cutting classes if she gets on her bad side? Would she humiliate Seulgi about this kind of behavior? Would Joohyun, the person smaller than her and frankly looks weaker than her, intimidate her to the point of being ashamed of her own existence?

Seulgi just didn’t want Joohyun to get disappointed at her.

More than anybody in her life.

 

 

Nice, “Krystal”.

 

Soojung: Bet I caught you off-guard.

 

Think what you want to think.

I didn’t like the way you suddenly just invited me and Sooyoung over to your table.

We were spending time together, I could’ve impressed her a bit

You’re only ruining things for me

Even my connection with Joohyun

You’re trying to give them a bad impression of me

Just because they think I don’t know you

If only they knew what mean things you did to me while we were still together, they’d knew why I was being cold to you

 

Soojung: I’m doing something else, and not trying to ruin your life

Soojung: Honestly, why would I spend time trying to make your life more miserable than it already is?

 

Because you’re trying to make things work just for you

You’re selfish

And you’re only thinking about your own sake

You’re making a fool out of me, more than anything else.

I know you hate my pride

And seeing me beg for you makes you feel oh so powerful

But if it’s what it takes to give me peace,

Please, Jung Soojung,

Forget all the things I did to you, after you broke up with me, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter