Autographs and Arrangements

Things that Make You Sigh and Want to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, what was that thing going around the campus?” Kim Taeyeon, the President, asked Joohyun as soon as the latter had entered the student council office at lunch.

They were the only people inside the office at the moment, as the others were probably in their own classrooms asking what they missed in their lessons, or they’re out to eat lunch.

“What ‘thing’ exactly?” Joohyun asks, nervous. Please, please. I hope Seulgi kept shut my failure to pass her ID to the office.

Taeyeon didn’t look up from her phone, but she took a bite from her sandwich. “About Miss Kang Seulgi confessing to you, in this very hallway where the office was.” She sounded like she was enjoying having information that she can use to tease Joohyun with.

Joohyun groaned, as she crossed her arms over her chest. “She’s just kidding. That’s not for real.”

“Ah, really?” Taeyeon asks. “But from what my sources said, you escorted her to her room.”

“But—”

“Holding hands.”

Joohyun just sighed as she stared blankly at Taeyeon, as if giving up. There’s no point in denying. She did hold Seulgi’s hand, but it was for the purpose of pulling her quicker towards the sophomore’s room. And even if she argues with the president, she knows that Taeyeon will just keep teasing her.

“Fine,” Joohyun says. “But it’s just me being her senior, okay?”

“Whatever you say, Hyun.” Taeyeon grins. “Just know that as your president, I won’t go easy on you if I see you two personally doing public display of affection in the halls. It’s in the student handbook, page sixty-seven, under the rules about decency.”

“I know, I know.” Joohyun says. “Just know that I’m not in a relationship with her, nor interested in her. What you heard stays as that.” Who says I’m into girls, anyway?

Taeyeon nods. “If you say so.”

 

Since the president left the office before the lunch break ended, the only other person in the office decided to turn off the AC unit and lock the door before she got out of the room.

Time to catch up with some lessons. After all, Joohyun had been staying in the office the whole week, avoiding the boring classes she has to sit through.

Part of the perks, huh? With a smirk, she took the nearest staircase leading to the wing where her room was and cleared her mind off school duties.

As she ascended the stairs, a familiar presence blocked her before she reaches her floor.

“Unnie!”

It was Seulgi. Who else would have the audacity to block Joohyun just like that?

“Don’t ‘unnie’ me, we just met yesterday.” Joohyun says. “Call me ‘queen’.”

Seulgi painted on a fake shocked face. “Oh my… I didn’t know you were into that, unnie!”

Despite being witty and clever, Joohyun didn’t know things relating to what Seulgi was talking about. Even the author who wrote this didn’t know what Seulgi was talking about, but it was probably something the senior didn’t want to know about.

She asks anyway, “Into what?”

“Nothing, nothing!” Seulgi replies cheekily. “Anyway, what a coincidence to bump into you again today!”

“What do you need?” Joohyun automatically says, as if she knows Seulgi has a hidden agenda whenever they see each other.

“Have you received what I asked Wendy to hand you from me yet?” She asks, excitedly. It looked like she was talking about her favorite everything just now, from food, to bands, to colors, and the like. She looked like an enthusiastic kid.

Yeah, a big baby.

“I haven’t seen Seungwan anywhere today yet. Maybe later.” Joohyun says. She can’t deny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter