Cafes and Coincidences

Things that Make You Sigh and Want to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know a Jung Krystal?

Or however that was spelled.

 

Seulgi: Huh

Seulgi: Not really

Seulgi: Why?

 

Taeyeon told me a certain Jung Krystal wanted to meet me up.

And told me that she was the same year level as you.

She told me Krystal was a bit known everywhere, I thought you might have known.

Oh and by the way, the Taeyeon I’m referring to is the council president.

 

Seulgi: Lol I know

Seulgi: Hmmm, is she sure she’s well known?

Seulgi: Because I haven’t heard anyone named Krystal anywhere yet. Is that an alternate name or is it her real nam?

Seulgi: Name*

 

I don’t know, maybe?

I’ll ask.

Maybe you know her by the Korean name or something.

Just thought I’d ask.

 

Seulgi: Oh, okay!

Seulgi: Will you meet up with her, though? Why did she want to meet up?

 

Taeyeon said Krystal needed someone for help with Chemistry.

And Taeyeon thought I could be the best help for that.

 

Seulgi: Sounds like someone with a crush would scheme on.

Seulgi: Anyway, you can tell me about her if you’ve met her already

Seulgi: If you want

Seulgi: Or whatever you want

 

Yeah, thanks.

 

The day started earlier with Joohyun waking up from a call from Taeyeon.

It was Saturday, and it was least likely that Taeyeon was going to ask help from Joohyun for a task, since she knew that their president wanted weekends to be strictly council-task-free.

Joohyun thought Taeyeon wanted to hang out or something, since it was rare that they spent time together from all the senior responsibilities like studying and doing projects, but Joohyun thought wrong.

That morning, Taeyeon had told her about Krystal, and Joohyun immediately asked for other information about the said person. But even Taeyeon couldn’t answer most of it.

“If you want to get to know about her, maybe you two can meet up later. If you’re free, that is.” She remembered Taeyeon say. “I can set the two of you up for a first meeting. Maybe you two can discuss about whatever the kid needs help on, too.”

Joohyun agreed, but seeing that even Seulgi doesn’t know anything about Krystal made her have second thoughts.

 

 

Joohyun was already at the station where Taeyeon told her that Krystal would drop off.

“That girl doesn’t use the public transportation usually, she just used it because her car was under repair. Wait for her at the station, she might get lost. Alright?”

If it weren’t for Taeyeon and this helpless kid’s problem with Chemistry, Joohyun could’ve just lied down in bed the whole day and probably strolled around the city to admire the sceneries she doesn’t get to admire to much (because of the time constraint every day).

She walked around fiddling with her phone every now and then, checking to see if someone has sent her a message. Specifically from a Jung Krystal.

That’s when someone a bit taller than her (and Seulgi) came up to her and asked, “Are you Bae Joohyun?”

She has this aura that gives you the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter