Chapter 2

Our story

' hey did you heard sonyeoshidae is joining our school? ' whispers were heard along the hallway of ISPA as the boys and girls gossiped alike. ' damn if it were true than I'll be blessed ' a boy cried making the exo stop in their track, they glanced at the overexcited boys with amusement. Suddenly a girl cried, ' Yah! It's true they are here ' she exclaimed and all hell broke loose with the students all running towards outside. ' Woah what was that? ' Chen asked dumbfounded seeing the busy hallway all empty within a second ' beat me.... ' lay said slowly. Suho sighed before going toward their classroom with the others following. ' sonyeoshidae..... Isn't they the girls from the school two blocks away from us? ' baekhyun asked thinking deeply. The guys stare at him for a second, ' you mean those infamous eight girls that everyone is talking about for some months?' xiumin asked, they went toward the window and saw seven girls surrounded by the students. ' huh? Seven I thought there were eight .... ' baekhyun said seeing only seven skinny yet beautiful brunettes but just then a car rolled in. The seven girls seem to walk towards it, ' hey isn't that Yunho hyung? But why are the girls going toward it? ' chanyeol voiced out. They saw their senior getting from the left while a pretty blonde from the right, she immediately went and slide her arm around Yunho and walked toward the seven girls. ' Woah!  I didn't knew that hyung has a girlfriend and that from the infamous sonyeoshidae ' Kai said quite interested and it seems like even the students were shocked as they were all gawking at the two except for the seven girls. Suho shook his head before glancing at his friends, ' she is the Kim's youngest daughter ' all his friends blinked their eyes two or three times before the information sunk in. ' you mean Yunho hyung's younger sister? ' 'wow.... ' ' impressive! '. The boys were all shocked by the revelation except for Sehun who was more of curious than shocked. He saw the said blonde hug her friends but also seem to keep holding her brother's arm. ' pretty aren't they? ' lay asked and the boys agreed. ' hey don't you think blonde suits her well? ' D.O said while his friends agreed, ' yeah and she has that hotness every boys dreams off ' baekhyun exclaimed Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung. ' she is different than the others.....exotic ' lay said thinking for a while, ' seems like she went after her Caucasian blood....beautiful ' xiumin said and his friends gasped cause he rarely or never shows interest in girls. ' hyung are you smitten by her exotic beauty? ' Chen asked grinning widely flustering the former one ' a...ani she is different.....and you all agreed that she is pretty ' he retorted. ' aigoo seems like our hyung is attracted to the new girl~' chanyeol teased the flustered friend. ' wow but seriously I didn't thought that the Kim's daughter were that pretty I can see why Yunho sunbae is being protective of her.... Look at the guys eyeing her ' D.O announced and they saw Yunho glaring at the boys and keeping her close to him.

' Yah! Yeonnie you're looking great ' Tiffany complimented Hyo's getup. Hyo was wearing a white skirt and a oversized reddish brown sweat paired with a black ankled boot, ' simple yet stylish ' yoona chimed in ' thanks and you all look great ' Hyo said for her friends as always were looking great and  fashionably dressed. Just then ' Yunho! ' a guy shouted, Everyone parted ways for ten handsome guy, ' hey bro... Wassup ' a tall lanky guy high fived when neared them. ' changmin oppa! ' an elated hyoyeon hugged the laughing man, ' hey yeonnie, how's my lil bro? ' ' Aish! Oppa stop calling her bro....she is a girl ' Yuri pout dramatically and the Two gang burst laughing. The crows were in awe seeing these two groups joking around, but they weren't aware of the fact that they were close friends and hyoyeon were the sister of Yunho. ' Yah! These brats aren't you gonna greet us? ' heechul cried and the girls giggled. ' oppadeul~ ahnyeong ' hyoyeon along with the others greeted them. The super juniors smiled at them, together they went inside the building. Yunho and the boys accompanied the girls to the office and after getting their schedule they dropped them in front of their new class. ' I guess this classic is lucky ' eunhyuk joked as the boys started to walk away. Hyoyeon smiled at Yunho before they turned the corner. Taeyeon knocked at the door, a middle aged woman poked her head ' oh! Come in and introduce yourself ' the girls went inside one by one and as expected most of the boys in the room all hooted. ' ahnyeonghaseyo we are the new tranfree students, I am Kim Taeyeon' ' Tiffany, ' sunny ' Kwon Yuri ' Choi Sooyoung ' I'm yoona ' Seohyun ' Kim hyoyeon imnida ' they introduced one by one. ' are you and Yunho sunbae dating?' some one asked. ' neh? Ani we aren't dating ' Hyo smiled while her friends tried to hold their laughter. ' he is my brother ' she said shortly, every one gasped except for her friends and nine boys at the right who smriked. ' thank you, you girls can sit on the empty seats on the right. The whole class hadn't regained from the shock and the usually noisy atmosphere were quiet today. ' I guess I shouldn't have told about oppa ' Hyo mumbled quietly that only her friends could heard ' don't worry they are just taken aback ' taeyeon said as they all know how hyo hated attention and awkward atmosphere. ' hope you're right cause I don't want to experience again how I felt at our previous school....i hope they aren't intimidated by me ' Hyo sighed sadly. Seohyun who sat beside her patted her back gently. Unaware to them nine pair of ears had heard their conversation .