Chapter 3

Our story

Hyoyeon sighed for the nth time, she was aware of the quick glances given  by the students. 

' Unnie...gwenchana? ' a worried Seo asked. 

Hyo smiled at her but the younger still skeptical shrugged and went back to her book. 

Hyoyeon pout once the younger girl turned and glanced at her phone. There was a text from her brother.

' Yeonnie, don't get troubled by the students OK? They will open up to you later '

She smiled how her brother really knows her. He was aware of hyo's dislike of attention. 

' OK Oppa. 😊' she typed back.

The bell rang indicating the end of the period. The students began to pile out of the classroom. 

' guys go ahead, I'll come over late ' 

Seohyun squeezed hyo's hand lightly, while taeyeon smiled at her. 

' don't take much time yeonnie ~' Sooyoung said in a sing song way.                                                                 Hyoyeon nod at her and rummaged inside her bag. 

The exo glanced back at Hyo when Sooyoung cried, they saw the said blonde rummaging around her bag. Shrugging they walked to their next class which was P.E.

' wait! ' the maknae cried. 

The hyungs raised their brow at the youngest, 

' I left my phone on the desk, you guys carry on I'll join you there ' saying the maknae rushed back towards their class and the rest went ahead. Sehun hurried inside the classroom and were about to burst in, but he stopped.

Once she saw the white cylindrical bottle hyo immediately popped a couple of pills into and drank her water. She can feel her nerves and her muscle relax, she smiled. 

' Are you into drugs? '

Hyo whisked her sight to the door, the owner of the voice looking at her skeptically. She immediately hid her hand behind her back when she saw him eyeing hand and stood.

' it's nothing...i have a class to go ' saying she hurried past him without even glancing at him. Sehun watched her with with his brows furrowed. 

' what is she hiding? ' he asked himself. 

' Unnie what happened?  You seem distracted' seo asked when they into the locker room. 

' During the whole period you seemed lost, is it about what happened earlier? '

Hyo smiled a little, ' Just caught up in my thoughts and nothing all ' she assured her and the others. 

' Guys my parents are out for a couple of days and I'll be alone so how about a sleep over? ' Yuri asked removing her gym suit and stepped into a  shower. 

' call ~' they agreed. 

Hyo and the girls walked into the classroom, the students stopped talking and stared at them especially at the blonde. 

' Is there anything on our face? ' Yuri rolled her eyes, irked by the stares. 

' Stop it guys! ' Suho slammed his hand on the teacher's table whichever garnered everyone's attention. 

The snsd flinched a little, 

' However rich some may be, they aren't different from any of you...' suho finished with his friends nodding at his words. 

' we are classmates, friends so, why treat someone differently ' Sehun said, the class glances at the tall boy at the back and the class began to murmure with themselves. 

The snsd walked back to their seats, Hyoyeon who were at the back smiled at the pale boy on the front in gratitude. She glanced at the boy who spoke for her at the back but he was already fast asleep. 

' Gumawo... ' she muttered softly onced she came beside him, assuming him to be asleep but unknown to her he heard her clearly. 

Hyo sat beside Seo, the latter smiled at the blonde. 

' Don't mind the others much Unnie they will open up slowly '

Hyo pinched the younger's cheek lightly when a group of girls walked up to her. 

' Hyoyeon?...can we be friends? ' a girl with a highlight streaked hair asked. Hyo glanced at them happily and nod. 

' I'm Hyorin ,she is Jessi... ' pointing at a pale skinny yet pretty girl at her right. 

' and Jimin ' a petite yet equally pretty girl at her left said smiling cutely at Hyo.

' Heol~some one made some friends ~' sunny exclaimed cutely once the girl's went back to their desk. Hyo eyed her friends in mock anger but laughed along with the others.


Later Hyo were walking towards the cafeteria when a bunch of guys came up to her. Her friends had left earlier as she had to go to CR. 

' Hi are you going toward the cafeteria? ' a boy with cheeky face asked. 

' Yeah ' 

' we are also going toward it let's walk together ' the same boy who Hyo recognized as the one who stood up for her said smiling at her. 

' by the way we never got to introduce ourselves.. I'm Junmyeon but everyone calls me Suho ' he said while walking.

' well thank you Suho for earlier...no one ever stood up for me  in such situations ' Hyo said warmly and glanced at the other boys. 

' I'm Baekhyun ' the cheeky faced guy said. 

' I'm Chanyeol...and he is D.O ' a tall guy with a noticeable large ear said pointing to a guy with large round eyes and a cute lips. 

Hyo smiled at them,  ' I'm  Hyoyeon as you all know ' she said shaking their hands. 

' my friends must be wondering about me so,I must hurry Now,  talk to you later...bye~' hyo waved bye at the four boys when they reached the cafeteria and went toward her group of friends. 

' wow, she was.... ' Chanyeol hummed. 

' friendly ' suho finished for him, as they walked toward their own group of friends. 

' and pretty  hot ' Baek chimed earning eye rolls from his friends.


' Yah...what took you so long? ' Yuri asked when hyo slipped beside the maknae. 

' mian...got caught up ' she replied sheepishly. 

' as I was saying Minho oppa is coming this weekend to Seoul along with Onew and Nichkun oppa so, how about a movie date with our boys on Saturday? ' Yuri said popping a strawberry into excitedly. 

' great idea ' Tiffany agreed instantly. 

' Yah! You all have your boyfriends... I will be an extra, so I will not come ' Hyo pouted begrudgingly.

' Aww... Our yeonnie is sad ' sunny poked the blonde's stomach. 

' that's why you should find someone, even Seo baby has a boyfriend ' Sooyoung teased while the blonde pout deepened. 

' Unnie!  ' seo cried blushing furiously. The girls erupted into laughters seeing their youngest. Hyo patted the maknae as she buried her blushing face at hyo's back. 

' Yonghwa is lucky ' Yoona said munching on her sandwich. 

' Hyo many are dying to make you their's, give them some consideration ' taeyeon said softly.

' I know Unnie but, I want them to accept me for who I am, not for my wealth and looks ' the blonde sighed. 

' someone is there who will accept you as you are and not of your status ' Tiffany said softly hugging the petite blonde, the rest of the girls smiled encouragingly at her. 

' Gumawo chinggu~aa ' hyo mumbled. 


' hey what took you long enough? ' Xiumin their eldest brother asked when Suho and the guys walked up to them. 

' you won't believe who we ran into! ' Baekhyun exclaimed slipping beside Xiumin. 

' who Kim Tae Hi? ' Chen said sarcastically, Baek glared at him, 

' no a trolling camel ' Baek replied sassily, before snatching a bite from Chen's sandwich. 

' YAH! ' Chen cried, Baek poked his tongue at him annoyingly.

' shut up will you? ' xiumin sighed seeing the two beagles fighting. 

' so who did you meet? ' lay asked sleepily turning towards their leader. 

' Kim Hyoyeon ' 

' Jeongmal? Eodi? ' Kai asked suddenly interested in the talks. 

' just outside the cafeteria wae? ' D.O replied looking suspiciously.

' How was she?  Was she like any of those rumours? '

' what rumours? '

' Aish...that she is snobbish? ' Kai lowered his voice while glaring at his obvious hyung. 

' aah~that I don't think so ' D.O replied, Baek who had been busy with Chen chimed, 

' snobbish or not but she was hot...she good damn live up to her title as the hottest girl in her previous school! ' 

Piqued with interest the others listened to him, 

' a husky voice and a nicely curved lines atopped with blonde hair....god dammit she is every boy's dream ' Baek continued drawing imaginary lines with his hands. 

' yeah but keep in mind that she is Yunho hyung's dearest sister ' suho said calmly popping the others from their imaginations. 

' Aish hyung did you really had to do this? ' Baekhyun shuddered as a angry Yunho popped into his mind. 
 The boys brust into laughters seeing their annoying beagle Cursing, except for the maknae who was lost in his own world from the beginning. He wasn't listening to the others. 

' Yah maknae! You okay? ' Chanyeol asked seeing the youngest quiet. Sehun nod once, and gulped down his juice when something clicked. 

The small  white bottle in her hand, with it's single streak of orange at the top. He was sure he saw it somewhere. He racked his brain and froze when he realized where. 
 He immediately typed something into his iPhone X. Images name of the medication popped up. 

' Latuda  (lurasidone) -- an atypical antipsychotic drug used to treat bipolar depression ' Sehun read silently. He know about the medication because his mother used to be prescribed to it when he was little. 
He had seen the effect of the manic depression on his mother, nearly resulting to suicide. It had taken years for his mother to come over it, he had wished never to have anyone suffer from it yet again he was force to face it again. 

He sighed involuntarily when the snsd passed by their sides, he saw the blonde indulged in discussion with the two of the girls. She broke into laughter at what her friend whispered. 

The exo glanced at the snsd when a certain husky laughter piqued their attention.

They returned to their talks once the certain laughter ceased by the door. 

Sehun got up from his seat sighing , and left his group in confusion. 

' Did we do something? ' chanyeol asked.