Chapter 5

Our story


Students were piling out of the school and drove away in their awaiting vehicles as the school ends. The boys were waiting for their cars and saw the snsd ahead of them and were leaving one by one. Hyoyeon glanced back and saw them, she immediately smiled at the exo and waved goodbye to sehun before getting inside her brother's awaiting car. Dazed and confused the boys turned to their maknae,

' Did something happened between you two?' Kai asked witnessing the smile on their maknae's face before it vanished instantly. The older boy raised his brow expectantly at him but were disappointed when the younger brushed past him. 

' it's nothing hyung, she just thanked me and became sort of friends during the lunch break ' the pale boy replied rolling his eyes at  his hyungs. ' Bye I'll leave early ' saying he got inside his arriving car. Before the other can protest he signaled his driver to drive. 

' aish!....yah Oh Sehun! ' cried Baekhyun when the car drove away. 

' He sure is acting strange ' Chanyeol muttered to himself. It was unlike that he was acting all moody and quiet during lunch but now? Suddenly something clicked, 

'Seolma...are they dating? ' 

' Aish! Our maknae isn't someone like that ' Chen rebutted shaking his head, everyone knows that the maknae never showed interest in anyone and has a clean record unlike them who are considered playboys. Sehun with his godlike visual, plus his wealthy family background he is easily the ideal type for the girls. But he doesn't even spare a glance at the girls throwing themselves at him. 

' enough of it, let's go our cars have arrived ' suho calmly stated and got into his car with the others following suit. 

' Yah! lazy butts race you to the arcade ' Baekhyun shouted quickly getting into his drive and signaled his driver to drive. 

' Yah! ' the giant baby cried hurrying toward his car, Chen and kai followed while Lay and xiumin sighed at them. 


Back in her mansion, hyoyeon laid down on her fluffy bed and stared at her white ceiling unsure how she feels right now. She rummaged inside her bag and stole a glance at the white object in her hand and involuntarily a sigh escaped her lovely lips. 

' it's been years since you became my best friend, pillar of support and anecdotes for my insane mind for Two years ?or Three?' she mumbled. 


' What will I do without you? ' she left the question hang in the air as she stepped outside her window into her balcony. She glanced down and saw her mother along with her dearest grandma laughing at whatever her elder brother were saying. Her lips twitched shy of a smile when her grandma waved at her to join them. 

She went back inside her room sparing only a glance at the white object beside her bed before slamming the door shut. 

Once her problem, it's her's to deal with and no one else. No one knows of it except for her brother who she had sworn to the secrecy but now a certain boy also knows of it. 

' you'll always remain a secret ' sighing she walked down toward her family. The maids aren't allowed to enter her room without her consent so her secret has always been safe except when her brother accidentally barged in one day only to find her hysterical and on the verge of committing something grave. From then on it wasn't her secret anymore but his also. 

She put on a sunny smile and went to sit beside her brother who smiled at her instantly. 

 

On the other part of the city, 

' Yah! Did you cheat? '

' wae? I won clean and I don't have to cheat like you to win ' Baekhyun scrunched his face when Chanyeol said this. He immediately opened his mouth for a retrot, 

' Yah! I don't cheat and remember I'm the best in terms of gaming while you are only lucky that you sometimes win over me '

And then they began their noisy bickers irritating the others who tried to calm them to no avail. 

' gumanae dongsaeng~a ' xiumin tried when Kai and Chen couldn't stop their bickering backforth. Baekhyun pout when the elder boy pushed him a little afar. 

' mianhae hyung, it's just that Yeollie is getting on my nerves '

' but I won clean and square but you weren't ready on admitting defeat ' the tallest of them groaned when the elder boy nudged him on his side. 

' sorry ' he mumbled and flashed his usual charming smile and the two patched things up. 

' whew... I thought they would never stop ' lay gasped dramatically and the rest laughed at the two who pout again seeing that they were teasing them. 

' oh?  Sehunnie you have something to spill about? ' Kai asked the maknae and garnered the attention of the others also, especially the always noisy trio beagle. 

' yeah what was that earlier? ' baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the flushed maknae. 

' you left us hanging ' whined the always whiny Chen.

' are you interested in her? ' chanyeol asked expectantly hopping beside him. 

 

'  Tsk...ani hyung ' Sehun tried to reason and glanced at their leader for backup but to his dismay the leader just shrugged at him. Knowing he sighed. 

' it's just that she accidentally met me at the roof during the break and she thanked me for standing up for her along with suho hyung....and we kind of talk some more and became some sort of friends ' he rolled his eyes at the disappointed faces of his hyungs. He didn't spilled about the medication because it was never his problem and she kind of seem like not wanting to share it. 

' but it's your first time that you interact with a girl and not only that but a hot y stranger! ' the always dramatic Baek exclaimed.

' she isn't a complete stranger, remember? She is our classmate?' 

' Heol ~ but it is your first time that you talked with a girl without having to reject her ' 

That was true cause in the past whenever he was alone with a girl, he will either get proposed or asked out but being a gentleman he always turn down or breaking their hearts by rejecting them. But Hyoyeon didn't asked him out or proposed her undying love for him either so he didn't had to leave her alone like the other girls. She just thanked him. 

' I can't leave her behind alone when she was only grateful ' the maknae rolled his eyes at his hyung's strange remark.

' oh right ' grinning Baek went back to his game and the others left the maknae alone when knew nothing special happened between the two feeling slightly disappointed.