chapter 6

Our story

' Omma I'm getting late so I can't have breakfast today ' the blonde exclaimed hurrying past her granny but not without giving a peck on the jolly elder. She was wearing a skin tight shiny black jeans along with a baggy grey sweat, simple yet stylish. 

'Yah! Then grab something on the way OK? ' Mrs Kim shout after her youngest worriedly. 

'OK '


The students were piling inside the school campus and were bustling with noises every where. One by one cars were arriving dropping off the students. 

' Yuri ~a, here! ' at her name being called the slightly tanned brunette looked up to see her friends waving at her by the stairs. She saw Sooyoung and yoona the Shikshins snacking, Tiffany with her pink getup talking with sunny and Taeyeon. Seohyun were standing beside them completely absorbed in her book. 

' where is Yeonnie? ' she added onced she saw the absence of the blonde. 

' she called saying she's on her....' the youngest of them saying when she saw a shiny black car enter the school compound and stopped below them. 

' oh! She's here ' she said closing her book and smiled seeing hyoyeon get down with a coffee on her right hand. 

' sorry ! Got caught up in the way ' Hyo said smiling sheepishly at her friends. She took a sip of her coffee and stole some chips from Soo and Yoona earning some glares from the pair. 

' mind to share some? I didn't get to eat my breakfast ' she whined playfully tugging at their arms. 

' Yah! Andwae ' yoona huffed standing on her tiptoe and kept the chip away from the reach of the shorter girl. 

' Heol ~' Hyo grumpily turned toward the maknae, sipping her coffee instead. 

The rest burst into laughter seeing her pouting the two Shikshin grinned before hugging the shorter girl tightly. 

'khaja! or we're gonna be late to class ' taeyeon said as the other nod. 


They were going toward their classroom when they were called into the office. 

' oh! I called to inform that you all have been assigned to your respectful houses ' Ms Lee said handing them each a slip and a set of different colored uniforms.

' Now go change into your uniforms, and don't worry it's all of your measures and size ' Ms Lee grinned seeing the confused girls. Nonetheless they bowed and went toward their lockers. 

' I hope mine is like that girl's ' Tiffany said dreamily when a girl passed by them in a light purple and dark purple plaited skirt and a dark blue ,almost black blazer. 

' I heard there is a total of four houses, ' Sunny said looking at her slip. 

'Yeah, it's Phoenix, Frost, Dimitri and Amethyst? ' Seohyun said reading from her own slip with brow creased together. 

' what's with all the name? Seriously can't they think of others? ' Sooyoung sarcastically cried rolling her eyes. 

'OMG! I'm Amethyst , it means I get to wear that cute purple skirt ' the pink monster exclaimed excitedly. The others immediately looked at the bottom of the slips. 

' me too! ' yoona exclaimed hugging Tiffany. 

' count me in ' Seohyun cried. 

' me too, Me too ' taeyeon said and the four of them grinned.

' Frost ! ' Sunny Yuri and Sooyoung cried at the same time. Their skirt were of light blue and white. 

' yours? ' Yuri asked hyo as she was the only left, the shorter girl pout at her. 

' am I the only Phoenix? '

' I like the purple one ' Hyo grumbled eyeing the package on the maknae's hand,

Yuri rolled her eyes at her ' let's go or we might miss the whole period '

 

Back in the class the class has already started, Mrs. Jung were writing something about the worldwarll on the board, most not even paying attention. Especially the Exo. Except for Suho, the model student the rest were either sleeping or lost in their own world or still bickering about about who got in school faster like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But they all stopped when the door slide open. 

' oh! You can go sit in your seats, Ms Lee already told me about it ' Mrs Jung said briskly eyeing the late comers.

The girls trudged toward their seats paying no heeds to their teacher.Instead their was an air of hautiness in the way they sat on their seat. 

'hey, Where is Kim Hyoyeon? ' some one asked her friend loudly enough for the whole class to heard. 

'I'm here! '  Someone cried,

 ' sorry, got caught up in the hallway ' Hyo burged inside and began to apologize loudly. Flustered she immediately went beside her friends while smoothing her hair and uniform. Unknown to her almost all the class and even the teacher were a little shock seeing her skirt.

' Jaesonghamnida! 'she cried repeatedly bowing to the students on her way. 

' gwiyowo ~' someone gushed while hyo blushed profusely. 

'Ahem! as I was saying the Second World War began.... ' Mrs Jung continued but Hyo tuned her out while she bowed her head in embarrassment. 

'Dang! I shouldn't have ran all the way just to embarrass myself ' Hyo mumbled cutely. 

The exo glanced up when the door slide opened along with the rest of the class. They saw that the late comers were the new students, Snsd and it seems like they were already given their houses. 
   They didn't pay much attention to them except when someone hastily burged in and began to apologize loudly. This immediately piqued their interest. She was dressed in a orange and yellow plaited skirt and a dark blue blazer. She was blushing profusely going toward her seat. Like everyone the Exo were also quiet amazed or should I say shocked knowing her house. 
  In fact the Phoenix color is so rare that it is considered very high among the students. Even most of the Exo were either Frost or Amethyst  except for Suho, Lay and Sehun. 


' Hey, Unnie did you heard Phoenix is so rare?' 

' huh? What? ' Hyo asked unsure what the maknae was saying. 

' I read that those in phoenix are usually the richest of all and most likely the sole heir of their billionaire parents ' 

'huh? ' sighing Seohyun squeezed hyo's arm lightly, 

' wow...then what about the others? ' Soo asked. 

' Amethyst are those who have billionaire parents but are second child and isn't the heir'

'oh ~'

' and the Frost are those who are neither the second child nor the heir but the third child and is of same level as the Amethyst ' 

' and what about that green one ? ' Yoona asked when a pair of girls hurried past them. 

' oh! That's Dimitri. They are rich like us but their parents aren't the owner of billions worth  property, instead they are the child's of wealthy Professors, doctors or the second in command of the Phoenix parents '