Chapter 7

Our story

' Wow! The Kim girl is seriously Daebak! ' Baekhyun exclaimed once they were in their usual hangout place, the rooftop. 

The others raised their brow in question, sighing he slumped dramatically beside their eldest brother.

' Yah! Didn't you see her skirt? It's bloody Phoenix...and even Yunho hyung is a Phoenix'  he cried ecstatically and as if they just woke up from stupor the others eyes widened.

' yeah... I almost forgot about it... Damn but aren't she the second child? ' chanyeol the giant questioned with his wind tousled hair he turned at his best friend. 


' yeah... '

Suho and lay who sat side by side at the bench stared at the two beagles in amusement. 

' Have you heard about Bennet cosmetics? ' lay asked lazily, the others nod. 

' of course they are one of the top cosmetics  company operating and dominating the American market! ' Chen exclaimed fixing his tie properly. Suho smiled at him. 

' and do you know who own it? ' 

' Of course Mrs. Veronica Bennet Kim, mother-in-law of the current CEO of Kim corporations...and ' Kai replied loudly. He was followed by Chanyeol, 'grandmother of Yunho hyung and...hyoyeon.... ' the giant trailed off and suddenly stared at their leader as the realization sink in. 

' so the heir to it is hyoyeon? ' he asked wide eyed. Sehun chuckled seeing his hyung's expression at the revelation. He was all aware of it from the beginning. He along with suho and lay being themselves heirs to their billionaire parents always had to have knowledge of the business world. 
 While the others doesn't really have to know about it and stress their lives. They were lucky enough to have someone to take all the burdens.

' wow...how did you know about it? ' xiumin asked, dazed. The trio shrugged their shoulders casually. 

' business and anything related to the market world we have to have full information about it ' lay said, he himself was a Phoenix for his grandfather were one of the top business tycoons in China and his parents own small malls and buildings in Korea. So being the only child and the heir, he always has to keep in pace with the business world for in the future he have to take over his parents and grandparents. Just like the other two. 


' well we doesn't really need to keep intact with the business industry...we lack in such knowledge...hehe ' Chen said grinning and then his two beagle friend joined him into the laughter.

' but seriously the Kims are dope ' xiumin said as the laughter died down. 

' no doubt they're the richest in the school, I doubt there would be anything they couldn't buy ' D.O said looking at something below, the others intrigued looked down and saw the Kim sibling fighting over an ice cream while their friends laughed by the side. 


' cute... ' they gushed, when hyo missed the ice-cream by an inch and how she slumped onto the ground pouting. They continued to watch them until heechul looked up and saw them. 

 

' Yah! What are you brats doing up there? ' everyone looked up even the Kim siblings. The exo flustered as they were scratch their neck. Sehun grimaced when Donghae smirked at him. He was really close with the senior hunk, like real close. They treats each other like brothers from different mothers. 


' something interesting up there? ' ryeowook shouted flicking his hair away from his face. The exo shook their heads. Shrugging he went back to his cell phone. Followed by the rest. 

The Exo released their breaths they didn't know they were holding. But when they look down. A soft pair of brown eyes met them. Hyoyeon waved at them. Baekhyun and chanyeol eagerly waved back while the rest smiled or remained unresponsive. 

' she waved at me.... ' Baekhyun fangirled, 

' tsk...she waved at all of us...not only for you '  Chen retrot back rolling his eyes. ' and why are you so excited about it? '

' can't I be happy?... Do I have to have a reason? ' Baekhyun snapped back. Quietly cursing at the troll.

' shut up will you two? ' xiumin cried when walking back to their class. The younger two huffed but stayed quiet. 

' finally... ' DO muttered, the two beagles glared at him. ' if you two haven't shut up then I would have killed you myself ' 

The two elder boys gulped and grinned innocently at their Satan of a friend. No one dares anger the tiny boy if you want your hands or legs intact.

' Ha! my little satansoo ' chanyeol chirped loudly pinching the poor guy's cheek. DO swat the giant's hand away. Taking out a pocket knife he glared at the giant. 

' touch me again then be prepared to say goodbye to the world ' gulping the giant sauntered behind xiumin and stayed there.