Chapter 1

Our story

' MOM....have you seen my phone? ' hyoyeon shouted while rummaging around the drawers and shelves in her massive room. Frustrated she grabbed her leather jacket and her bike key and went down toward the living room. Her grandma and mother were drinking tea, ' Did you lose it again? ' her mother asked amused by her daughter's carelessness. Hyoyeon pout cutely and sat beside her grandma who chuckled lightly, ' oh yeonnie its your third time that you either misplaced it or lost it ' her grandma said smiling at the young lady. ' hul ~' Hyo pout at her grandma. ' you're such a baby....losing things everytime ' her mother commented. ' mom.... I'll be seventeen soon ' Hyo groaned she really hate when her family treats her like a kid. Especially her older brother, Yunho. Just then their Butler Mr Park came holding a cellphone, ' I guess its your yeonnie ' he said. Hyoyeon shrieked happily, ' omo....Mr Park you are the best jjang! ' she exclaimed hugging the elder man who is like a father figure to her and her brother. ' now I can call the girls ' saying she went up to her room. The elders burst into laughter seeing her so excited. ' Yah...hyoyeon where were you? I called you so many times...  ' taeyeon yelled, while hyo held the phone sigh afar. When her yelling seem to cease she held it back to her ear. ' mian I misplaced it somewhere ' she said while taeyeon sighed, ' you again forgot where you put it? ' hyoyeon grinned sheepishly, ' yeah' taeyeon shook her head at her friend's forgetfulness, ' the girls are going for a shopping wanna come? ' she asked. 

Seven teen girls were waiting  by the entrance of the Times Square Mall in yeongdeungpo-gu and the onlookers can't help but get distracted by them. They were all bewitchingly beautiful. They all broke into smile when a certain black sedan rolled by the parking lot. ' mianhae ' a blonde exclaimed when she got off the car. She was wearing a skinny jeans paired with black converse and a white shirt topped with a leather jacket and a brown Bennie. The girls all hugged the late comer before she went inside the mall. ' Unnie you're looking jjang ' a taller girl commented on the blonde. ' Hehe Gumawo Seohyun~a' hyoyeon said hugging the younger girl. The rest of the girls were wearing either skirts or shorts flaunting their pretty legs and topped with long coats as the weather were chilly. They spent rest of the day shopping and giggling and everyone who passed by them can't help it but glance at them again whether they were celebrities or not. ' hey guys aren't you all excited to start high school tomorrow? ' sunny asked when they were all passing by a uniform shop. The girls broke into grins, ' I was unable to sleep for the couple of days due to the excitement ' Tiffany said giddily. ' and I'm so happy that we all are joining the prestigious International school of performing arts ' yoona exclaimed excitedly. ' yeah...we all will be joining ISPA together....and Yunho oppa is a senior there ' hyoyeon said while the girls broke into wider grins. They all had a crush at hyoyeon's hot brother. ' I hope we'll be able to blend in their ' Seohyun said worriedly. ' we are not called sonyeoshidae for nothing...guys ' Yuri said playfully before striking a pose. Her friends burst into laughter seeing her,  it's true they were popular in their junior school to the point that boys from other schools as well as high school boys comes to their school's gate everyday. Once hyoyeon's brother even joked of the girls popularity in his school. ' Yah yeonnie did you and your friends bribed the boys in my school? I always hears you and your friends name in school to the point that I even thought you read there ' her brother Yunho said when he returned home from school one day. Hyoyeon smiled, ' I doubt if we'll be able enjoy there ' Seohyun said doubtly, ' gwenchana hyunnie if we're all together everything will be fine ' hyoyeon said hugging her. The others agreed with Hyo and began to hug the youngest one by one in assurance. By the time they left the mall each had atleast four shopping bags. Being raised in rich and luxury they were all kind of spoiled by their parents. They all bid goodbye and got into their waiting cars. Hyoyeon got inside the car as the driver drove her home. ' yeonnie did you enjoy the day? ' her mother asked when hyo walked in. Before she can reply her brother butted in, ' Woah...did you and your friends brought the whole store? ' Hyo rolled her eyes and ignored him, ' Neh Omma I bought myself a shoe and jackets for me and oppa ' she said glaring at her brother when she said jackets. Yunho sprang up and tried to snatch her backs but she sidestepped him, ' on other thought I should return it tomorrow ' she said doing a merong before running away from her brother. ' Yah careful.....you two ' their mother shouted after them smiling at their playfulness. later Yunho and hyoyeon were both at the latter's room with the former trying the three jackets she brought. ' it looks good on you just like I had  guessed ' she cried happily, Yunho riffled her head playfully before striking a pose for her. ' my babysister seems to know my style perfectly' hyoyeon glared at him fixing her hair, ' I'll be seventeen this September, I'm not a baby anymore ' she huffed folding her arms before her chest. Yunho laughed at her, ' you may have grown older but for me you'll always be my babysister' he said creasing her hair. Hyoyeon smiled brightly at him knowing how much he cares and loves her. ' so are you excited to join my school? ' he asked instead of replying Hyo nod her head vigorously. ' aigoo than I should've to get you a bodyguard to keep the guys from chasing after you ' he said playfully earning a slap on his arm from Hyo. ' OPPA! ' Hyo cried in disbelief, ' kidding.....so you want to go with me in my car to school tomorrow or ahjusshi will have to drive you? ' he asked looking at her, she pointed at him. ' Oppa will the students like me and my friends?' she asked worriedly. Yunho rolled his eyes, ' I doubt that they not only like but are crazy about you girls, I should seriously have to stay beside you the whole day to make sure no guys hit on you ' he said serious for he doesn't want the guys to hit on his babysister, he is very protective when it comes to her. Hyo giggled at his seriousness, ' you must stick beside me the whole day  oppa or else who will me adjust to the new school ' she said and both the siblings bursts into laughter. ' goodnight now...sleep early ' he said kissing her forehead and went toward his room. ' goodnight.... ' she whispered before slipping into her blanket and switched her lamp of. That night hyo dreamt of her new school and a certain boy.