Chapter 9

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Just where did you went MY PUPPY? '


            _______________________________

 


Jungkook was getting restless with each second without seeing Taehyung. He was so angry over the shortie for taking Taehyung away from his sight. 

 

 

He felt totally new to this kind of feeling and It made him even more restless. 

 

He came outside and was greeted with people laughter and claps, with children running here and there in the lobby, old people just sitting and chatting near the pool, the newly weds dancing passionately for a romantic song with few people cheering them 
and the sky filed with fireworks that brightened the whole place. 


Soon the other couples started to dance and there he saw Taehyung in Jimin arms. 

 

Jimin was staring deeply at Taehyung as he held the latter's waist and Taehyung hands were around his neck. Jimin said something that made both of them to giggle. 


Jungkook got frozen at that sight. He felt like he was being shot right in the heart. 


'Is he doing this on purpose...?' 


He thought as he rolled his tongue over his cheeck as an habit. 


The song changed to a peppy number and some of them exchanged their patners and started dancing again which made Taehyung to land on Hoseok arms. 


Jungkook blood boiled at the sight and to make this worse Hoseok was just lifting Taehyung and making the crowd to stop dancing and stare at them in awe. 


Everyone stoped their actions and started cheering for the dancing couple. 


Taehyung was laughing throughout the perfomance as he enjoyed it. He felt like he was flying as Hoseok lifted him. He never danced like this so it made him happy. 


Jungkook mind told him not to care about anything. 


'So what if he dance with someone else?.. It's his own wish. He can dance with whoever he want. I don't care. 

So what if someone is holding him tight...? I don't care. 

So what if he is happy in someone's arms. I don't care.' 


He thought. 

But his actions said otherwise. 

Jungkook was gritting his teeth like he was ready to punch someone. 

His heart betrayed him. It told him to do something else. 
He just want to go over there, clear the people, punch Hoseok and carry Taehyung away. 


'Only I should dance with him.. 

Only I should touch him.. 

Only I should hold him tight against me... 

Only I should make him smile

It has to be just me and him.. 
No one else..' 

His heart said. 


"Jungkookah... Come join us.." 
His grandpa called him. 

 

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and walked towards him. 

 

The outstanding performance luckily came to an end and people cooed at the couple and clapped. 


Taehyung eyes locked with Jungkook as he landed on the ground from Hoseok arms.


Jungkook felt the sudden urge to go and snatch him away. 


"Just do what your heart says.. " 
His grandpa told Jungkook. 

'can he read minds?' 


Jungkook thought as he looked at him. 


"No.. But your thoughts are so loud you know..." 

He replied making Jungkook shook. 


"You won't mind if I dance with him right? " 
He asked while the younger just gave him a nod still shook with his grandpa's supernatural power.


The song changed again to a slow one. 

Taehyung started dancing. No.. No.... more lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter