Chapter 2

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why did you agreed to his proposal?"...
Mrs. Kim was fuming with anger and confusion waiting for her husbands reply. 


"I donno but something inside me  was pushing me to say yes, It was saying that my son's future is gonna be alright with him and he will find his happiness". 


"But that doesn't justify what you made to him. You didn't even consider  about Taehyung's opinion even for a second. Do you know how he is feeling now? ". Mrs. Kim was now disappointed because of her husband. 

"It's okay mom..." 

 

 

 


They turned their heads towards the direction of the voice. 


Taehyung eyes were puffy because of the crying for the past few hours but he managed to bring a smile while he said that. 
He heard the conversation between them and finally decided to speak up. 

 

"It's okay dad... I'm fine". But he was not. 


"I respect your decision dad. Ever since my childhood till now you always choose the best for me. I hope this one will turn out well too". He said. 

His father was taken back by the words and he just smiled making Taehyung to smile back. 

"Taehyung.. I'm sorry for not asking your consent about this marriage".


Taehyung just patted his dad hair and showed his boxy smile once again assuring him that he was okay. 


      _________________________________________

Meanwhile in JK mansion,

"What??".


Jungkook voice echoed through the walls. 

 

"What do you mean by I'm getting engaged with someone tomorrow?.... I don't care who the hell it is. And I guess it's probably some sick bastard who agreed to this marriage for our money and property ". He said. 

'Just Like how you did dad' Jungkook thought in his mind. 


"Jungkook.... Enough..". His father shouted at him. 


"Don't think everyone is like that... There are still  people who cherish love and happiness over wealth". 


"Is this one of your many games to get me under your control dad?. Do you really think I would agree to this?" Jungkook asked his father with disgust. 


"You should or else you know what I'll do". 

His father smirked. 

           _________________________________

 


"I said I'm Jungkook..".    

 


Jungkook introduced himself once again to the man for the third time. 


But the said man was too much engulfed in the beauty of the other's that he literally forgot how to breath and is not able to pick up the right words. 

 

It's true that he hated the fact that he is getting married to some unknown person. But now when he looked into Jungkook eyes he just felt that , 

'It's not just coincidence.. it is meant to happen like this'.


Taehyung was new to what he is feeling now.


"I'm Kim Taehyung...." he finally said it with a blush as he looked at Jungkook. 


"Wow... Are you blushing?.. Come on.. we just introduced ourselves Tae. There are lot of many other things I can do to make you blush".. Jungkook whispered. 

 


Taehyung blushed even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter