Chapter 1

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''FINALLY...... I got graduated... " Tae shouted while throwing the graduation cap and catching it.He was really so much excited because the day he was waiting has finally arrived. Only he knows how much he struggled to conquer his dreams.

He is always an cheerful person getting excited for all the small good things that happens to him. But today it was beyond the normal excitement and he is shouting like a crazy person. 

''Hey.. Stob it.... You are waking the entire dorm by repeatedly saying that for the past two hours". Jin shouted at him. 

''Hyung.. How can you be so rude towards me.. You know that I always wanted to help my father with his business and that's why I joined MBA and now that I got graduated. I'm really going to work with him and help him... I going to make him proud. So let me enjoy the moment because I deserve this.. ". 

He justified himself and and set the music to high volume and started dancing. 

Jin was just mesmerised by the cute dancing of Tae and just smiled.. 

He knows that Tae deserves this happiness.. He shouted at Tae because of his motherly nature towards the younger. 


It was yesterday Tae graduation ceremony occurred. His Family came and wished him and his dad felt really happy. Then they left leaving Taehyung in his dorm.


Taehyung was packing everything to return to home. That's when he started shouting and dancing like a maniac.

Actually he was doing this to distract himself from feeling sad because he has so many good memories in that campus and his dorm. 

But his eyes started to form tears without his knowledge and now he is a weeping mess.

 

Jin can sense that Tae is crying even without looking at him because of the sudden silence that filled the room.. So he went and gave him a comforting hug. They stayed like that for a minute and moved from each other when Taehyung phone started to ring. 

He went to check doubting who would call him this late at night. 
He immediately picked it when the number flashed with the name
'' DAD". 

"Appa... What happen--." 

Before he could finish his words his father interuppted him.

'' Taehyungah... Can you come home tomorrow?? ". 

Actually Taehyung planned to celebrate with his friends tomorrow before he leaves that place.

'' Why appa?".. He asked politely sensing the tense atmosphere because his father never rushes things like this..

'' Just come Tae... You will get to know soon"... His father replied. 

''Ok appa".

He turned towards Jin and explained him what his father said. Jin assured him that it must be really important or else his father wouldn't call him this late just to ask him to come home early. 

Taehyung just smiled hoping that it should be a good news.

Then jin helped him to pack and they chatted about random things. Jin said to Taehyung that he is going to join some company to work after a few days. 

_______________________________

Taehyung was now standing in front of his house and shivering because of the cold weather. He hit the bell again and again. His mother came rushing downstairs and opened the door immediately giving a cheerful hug to her son. 

They went inside. 

''Tae tae.. Just go take rest for now. You and your father have to go visit someone this evening". His mother informed him and left 

He was tired from all the travelling but his mind was filled with lot of questions. Slowly he drifted to sleep. 

He woke up after a few hours of sleep bit was too lazy to get up. So he just stayed in his bed. 

He opened his eyes when he felt an hand caressing his cheek. His father was sitting next to him. He got up and hugged his father. He felt something wet on his shoulder. When he moved back from the hug he saw his father was crying.. 

''Taehyungah I'm sorry ". 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter