Chapter 3

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

           

 

It was all shattered.... His trust.. his hope for giving a try to this marriage thing..... just because of the words that escaped from the younger mouth. No one can stay calm when someone speak bad about their family.

'Yes... He deserves more than a slap'. Taehyung thought. 

No words were spoken. Both of them are staring at each other. One with disappointment and disgust. While the other one with anger as if ready to kill someone. 

The lights are still flashing on them even more than before. 

People are watching them with a confused look not knowing what happened to the 'lovey-dovey couple?' . 

Jungkook was the first one to avert his gaze towards the crowd and the reporters. His ego was hurt. No one had ever insulted him like this. He never felt this much humiliated. 

He just grabbed Taehyung hand in a swift while passing the reporters stroming his way towards upstairs.

Mr. Jeon looked towards Namjoon signalling him to take care of the reporters. He doesn't know what to do and seared for Mr. Kim who was no where to be found there. 

 

 

_____________________________


"Ahh...." Taehyung winced as his body hit the wall . He looked at Jungkook who pinned him against the wall staring at him with eyes filled with anger. 

They are now in the terrace with cold air blowing making Taehyung to shiver. 

"Mind explaining what you did there in front of everyone ?".. Jungkook said stressing each word. 

"Can't you hear me?.. I'm asking you what you did??" 
He shouted while chills ran down Taehyung spine. 

Taehyung remained silent for few seconds while looking at Jungkook. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know what is love?". Taehyung asked while his eyes are filled with tears looking into Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook loosened the grip but was still holding it in position. He was surprised by the question the elder asked him. 

"You probably don't know about that I think.. Because you don't even live with your parents. And I bet you don't know what is trust... 
Happiness.. 
and FAMILY???. 
Just because my father thought that my future will be good if I marry you.. I agreed.." 

" Because I TRUST him"

"And he agreed to this marriage proposal because your father asked for it. 
Have you ever done something to make someone smile?"

"I know that you don't because even your smile is a fake one".

"I agreed to this whole marriage thing only to see the HAPPINESS on my parents face."

"And we will always stand for each other when the time is hard.
That is what FAMILY is for."

"And you can't trust someone... Make them happy and be a family if you don't LOVE them..... "

" But all that you know is money. You think you can buy everything with that. Then even you have so much money why don't you trust anyone??? Why are you not happy? And why do you live away from your family? "

" If you can answer all these things then you will know why I slapped you down there. "

By the time Taehyung was saying all these things his hands were slowly getting free from the younger one. 

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung  not knowing what to say. 
Actually he doesn't have answers for all these questions. 

Hearing all these things like LOVE, FAMILY, TRUST, HAPPINESS...he felt Nostalgic. Because once he had all. All of it. 

Later he lost his TRUST in LOVE and HAPPINESS just because of his FAMILY..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He was about to say something when Taehyung pushed him and was about to leave. 

Jungkook doesn't know what to do when he saw Taehyung leaving him. Like a reflex he grabbed Taehyung hand and pushed him back to the wall locking him in between his arms on both side. 

Taehyung was shocked by the other's action... He tried to free h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter