Chapter 8

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really mean what you said? ... I can't believe this..." 
Taehyung exclaimed. 

 

 

"Believe what? ". 

 

Jungkook asked realising what he was saying to Taehyung few minutes back. 
His heart beat was raising because of the closeness. 

 

 

Even Jungkook didn't thought he would be saying those words to Taehyung. 

 

 

 

 

" You....

 

 

 

 

 

you called me HYUNG".
Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

 

 


"Aish.... Is that the only thing you understood?.. "
Jungkook asked with a sigh. 

 

 


"Jungkookie called me 'Hyung'..
Jungkookie called me' Hyung'... "
Taehyung started to . But his happiness didn't lasted even for few seconds. 

 

 

 

" If you are really happy to get called like that... I have a few more options in my mind... Do you want to hear??? ". 
Jungkook asked with a evil smile. 

 

 

 


Taehyung being an innocent baby not knowing the real face of that evil bastard got excited by the new idea. 

 

" Oh...like a nick name? wow.. And I have one for you too..... "
Taehyung said. 


Jungkook was so immersed in the plan to tease Taehyung that he almost forgot that he was shouting at him a few minutes back. 


Jungkook got a little closer trapping Taehyung between his arms. 

 


"Okay... As you wish. How about

 

 

'Taehoney'? ". 

 


Jungkook whispered the last part as his lips brushed Taehyung ear.... which turned red within a few seconds. Taehyung body stiffened  realizing what the younger was doing. 

 

 

 

 


" Or  ' Baby?'  ". 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung legs felt so weak as soon as these words escaped from the younger's lips which is now pressed against his earlobe. 
Taehyung lost his balance while Jungkook caught him by the waist. 

 

 

 

"Or 'cutie'.... 

Or ' darling'...

How about 'My love'???". 

 

Jungkook said staring deeply into the widened eyes of Taehyung. 

 


"But I would love to call you  'PUP'.... coz you always look like one...just like how you look now. "

 

 

 

 

Jungkook said not realizing that now he was lost in those eyes.  He wanted to tease Taehyung back that's why he started this nick name game. But little did he know that whenever he teased Taehyung he did succeed but it is him who is losing to Taehyung without his knowledge. But his hearts knows. 

 

 

Because it is not just stupidly skipping a beat whenever their eyes meet. 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook ah... Tae.. Come inside soon.. The wedding is going to begin". 
Jimin shouted from a far and returned to the wedding hall. 

 

 

 

The couple detached from each other and Taehyung was about to leave when Jungkook hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter