Chapter 6

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sunlight was peeking inside the room. 
But something more brighter than the sun was there already. 

 


Jungkook was not able to take his eyes away from that sight. 

 


It all started like an hour ago when Jungkook turned around in sleep. But got surprised when something soft and fluffy brushed his chest. 

 

A strong vanilla scent filled his nostrils and was making him to carve for more. He inhaled the scent again which was driving him crazy. 

 

He brought the source of the scent even closer by wrapping his arms around it subconsciously. 

 

He opened his eyes and was taken back. 

 

 

Jungkook was mesmerised by the cute fluffy ball that was snuggling into his chest and was wrapping those fragile arms around him. 

 

Taehyung looked more beautiful even in his sleep. 

 

Jungkook hugged him closer. He doesn't know why he did that. But right now he don't want to let him go. 
They stayed like that for almost an hour. 

 


Jungkook was completely awake all this time and was looking at the breath taking view in front of him and was wondering how they ended up in that position. 

 

A smile crept along his lips while he stared at the pink pouty lips for a while. 

He leaned further while his hands made their way towards Taehyung cheeks. 


Jungkook thumb started to trace his lower lip when Taehyung stirred a little in his sleep. 


Jungkook realised what he was about to do and quickly retracted his hand and pretended to be asleep. 


Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He was shocked  when he saw the broad chest against his face and strong arms wrapped around his waist. 


But he didn't panicked. Something was making him to remain calm and he felt safe. 


He moved back a little and looked up. 
The sight made him to chuckle because Jungkook looked like a innocent bunny while sleeping. 


Taehyung just controlled his laughter while looking at the coconut head. His hands made their way to Jungkook hair parting it. 

 

"You look good with when your hair is parted ". 
Taehyung murmured. 

 

Little did he know that the younger was wide awake. 


Taehyung started to trace Jungkook eyebrows, eyelids, nose slowly and finally landed on his lips. 


Jungkook heart was beating so fast that he lost his control to pretend to be asleep. He wanted to see now how Taehyung face looks like. 
He never felt like this around anyone. 


Jungkook opened his eyes and pulled Taehyung hand forcefully towards him which made Taehyung to move even closer making their nose brush against each other. 


Taehyung was flustered and a dark red colour stained his cheeks. Jungkook never thought someone can look  so adorable when they blush. 


He can clearly hear the loud heart beat and can feel the uneven breathing of the older. 


"What are you doing?" 
Jungkook asked in his morning voice which made the older to shiver. 


"Actually the-re was some-thing on your face... I was ju-st try.... trying to ta-ke that..." 
Taehyung was struggling to form words to cover up the situation that could make some sense. 


"Where? Is it Here?". 
Jungkook asked with a smirk as he placed Taehyung fingers on his lips and acted like wiping something off of his face. 


"No.. It is gone now.." 
Taehyung replied quickly and got off from the bed. 


He stormed inside the washroom.

 

 

"Cute".

 

 

 

Jungkook said as he turned around hiding his smile watching Taehyung who was stumbling all his way. 

 

 


'Wait.... Did I just called him CUTE?'. 
Jungkook internally questioned himself. 

 

 

 


"My god..That was close. Did I wake him up? or....... 
Is he already up??. 
Does he know what I was doing? 
God it's so embarrassing.... 
You are an idiot Taehyung.. 
Why are you like this Taehyung ah?? "

 

Taehyung cursed himself while brushing his teeth. 

 

           _________________________________

 

 

 

"Oh.. That's so sweet of you Taehyung. Thank you. "
Mr. Park said as Taehyung passed him the soup. 

 

Taehyung just bowed his head after flashing his smile. 


"Actually Jungkook I'm going to a wedding today evening. I wish you guys to join us. What do you say Jimin?" 
Mr. Park asked Jimin who was lost in his own thoughts staring at chubby cheek Taehyung who was stuffing his mouth with food. 

 

"Jimin..."
Jungkook said sternly making him to shift his gaze away from Taehyung. 


"Yeah..yeah..It would be good if you guys join us".
Jimin said. 

 


"Actually Grandpa I was planning to return to Korea--" 
Jungkook announced hesitantly. 

"Oh come on.. Staying one m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter