Chapter 7

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow...wow... Just wow... It is so big.."

Taehyung said breathing unevenly. 
He was just mesmerised by the view. 

"Am I going to ride on this? ". 

He asked excitedly with his eyes filled with amusement. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Taehyung it will be even more beautiful inside." 
Mr. Park told him. 

"Yeah..I'm coming". 
Taehyung said getting out of the car. 

He was about to follow Mr. Park and Jimin who were heading towards the cruise, but something stopped him from moving further. 

He turned back and saw Jungkook holding the hem of his shirt still sitting inside the car. 

Jungkook looked like something was bothering him. He was pale and was taking deep breaths. 

"Are you okay??" 
Taehyung asked as he helped Jungkook to get out of the car. 

Jungkook didn't replied as he struggled to breath. 
Taehyung got tensed not knowing what to do. He looked for Jimin but he was already gone. 

"Jungkook... Can you hear me.? What happened? Are you okay? ." 
He asked again because the younger was not replying him and was breathing in and out in a rapid speed. 

"Wait I'll go and get Jimin". 
Taehyung said and took a step back leaving Jungkook . 

"Tae... Taehyung". 

Jungkook called him. 

"Just wait a minute.. I'll call them--" 

Taehyung was cut off when a pair of arms engulfed him tightly into a hug. His eyes widened. 

"No--o... Don- Don't call them.. Just stay wi-with me ". 
Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung was so confused not knowing what is happening. But he is sure of one thing that right now Jungkook is so scared about something. 

"Okay.. I'm won't call them... I'll stay". 

Taehyung assured him as he wrapped his arms around the younger. He can feel the younger breath on him as the younger buried his face on Taehyung neck. 

Jungkook held Taehyung even more tighter as he tried to bring himself back to normal state while Taehyung drew circles on the younger's back comforting him. 

Taehyung didn't asked about anything further. He just stayed like that for few minutes until the younger became normal. 

At first Taehyung was so worried but now having Jungkook so close to him and thinking that he is the one now Jungkook is relying on made his heart flutter a little. 

"I shouldn't have came here". 

Jungkook said while breaking away from Taehyung. 

There was a moment of silence as both of them didn't know what to say. 

"And........ Just don't tell anyone about this ". 
Jungkook said. 

'Why?' 

Taehyung thought but just nodded still in confusion. 

"I really didn't expect to show this side of me to anyone... No one has ever seen me in this state.. Aaaah I feel like an incapable idiot who just can't overcome his fear..." 

Jungkook said with a deep sigh. 

Taehyung can clearly see the sadness in
Jungkook face.

'Is he feeling disappointed about showing his weak self to me..? I really wonder why there is no one for him at times like this..' 
Taehyung thought. 

"Jungkookah... Don't take me wrong. Everyone has their own weakness. I can understand if you don't want to tell me. 
But remember this, if you have someone you can trust and lean on or someone with whom you can share your fears then there is nothing to worry. 
As long as you have someone by your side you don't have to be afraid of anything .. And if at all you want to trust me then I'll be always there for you. 
So.. If you want to.... ----"

Taehyung was interrupted. 

"Then... Stay with me tonight.. Don't leave my side not even for a second and don't go anywhere. Just stay with me. I want to lean on you". 

Jungkook said. Yes.... Jungkook said these words. 


They stood there staring. Taehyung didn't thought that Jungkook would open up like this. 

Even Jungkook didn't know what made him to utter all these things out of blue. But he didn't regret his words. It's just that he was surprised that he never felt like saying these words to anyone. 

Something that Taehyung said made him to open up like this. 

"Actually I'm..... I'm afraid of water....... I mean... You know like Oceans... lakes..... and sometimes even swimming pools. I'm just..." 

Jungkook struggled to explain further. 

"For how long...??" 

Taehyung asked. 

"Huh... Ever since I lost my mother.. I think I was ten when I first developed these kind of panic attacks".

Taehyung felt really bad for Jungkook. He always thought Jungkook as some selfish spoiled brat who doesn't care about others. 

But now as he saw Jungkook in pain and heard about his childhood he realised that the younger had suffered a lot. That is when something hit on his mind. Taehyung had never seen Jungkook smile. The younger always had a cold stare. He never had anyone by his side. Not even his family. Whenever he meets Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter