Blue Roses

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue Roses ❀ Accomplishing the impossible, fighting all odds, and new beginnings. ©

--------------------------------------------------------------

The other members didn’t know she was leaving so they end up scolding Namjoon for that. But she did say her goodbye through her line account. He had a mixed feeling about that day. One he was happy that his feelings got through her. Two, although it was heavy, he still had to let her go back. Three, looking at Tae who’s sitting silently on the couch, staring at her goodbye message. Namjoon felt the need to be his support but in this situation, he might not be the right person to do it. Jimin went in his stead.


‘Take care dear Taehyungie! I hope you won’t get into much trouble anymore but still keep that adorable child like nature of yours. That’s you special charm! Be well and let’s meet again in the future!’  That was the message she left for Tae. Heartbroken, his glassy eyes shifted from his phone to the ceiling. Letting his breath out to it.  


With that, a year passed peacefully once again for them. At first Namjoon was still able to contact her via line but it suddenly stopped coming. Her last message really bothered him as it doesn’t sound that pleasing. Something went wrong or she’s feeling down? Namjoon never really got the answer since her last message only stated, 
‘Please find me and make me remember’.


Although it had stopped coming, he would still anticipate for it every day. Waiting for her to come back was the only thought that occupied his mind. Just thinking about it put butterflies in his stomach. He walked out the convenience store, holding a bag filled with drinks for the other members. The music that came out from his earphones guided him to walk back to their office. Swayed by his music, he didn’t notice the person in front of him ended up making the individual fell flat onto the ground. He immediately pulled out his earphone and went to their aid.


“I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” Namjoon asked the individual while trying to give them a hand.  


It was a girl, face covered by hair cause by the impacted she felt when she fell. She whipped her hair to the side revealing a familiar face to him. It was her. She was in front of him. He felt his heart stopped beating in that moment. She smiled and bowed to him saying it’s okay and left. Namjoon eyes couldn’t stop trailing her. It was her right? Why didn’t she tell him that she’s here? Didn’t she recognize him? or was it because of this mask he’s wearing that makes it hard for her to recognize him? A thousand possibilities banged through his head. Unsatisfied by his thoughts, he decided to check on her.


They return home at 8pm. As soon as they were dropped off, he continued to walk up to her house. He was getting warmer and warmer to it. As if miracle hits him, he saw a glimpse of light from her room. He ran as hard as he could towards it. It was really her. She’s finally back! He once again felt the happiness of being in her presence. The door suddenly opened, it was her foster mom. Panting from exhaustion, he greeted her alongside with her invitation to enter their house. 


Namjoon sat on the dining table together with her parents. She handed a glass of water to him before retreating to her seat. He could feel the tense atmosphere in the air. She first explained to keep their voice down so it wouldn't alarm her about their conversation down here. He acknowledged it. Then, they re-confirm his relationship with her and Namjoon aswered honestly.

Keeping up with the tense atmosphere, they spilled the tea regarding her to him. She had been living with them for 5 years. They were an old married couple but sadly they weren’t blessed with a child so they’ve adopted her from her former foreign foster parents that have taken care of her ever since she was a baby.

They wanted her to return to her homeland. Her biological parents perished tragically in an accident while trying to protect her. Unfortunately, her head still suffered severe casualties from the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter