002

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally they got to went home after having a meal outside together. They split cars since Jin wanted to do some grocery shopping before going home. Namjoon was with him and so he waited at the car while listening to his favourite songs because Jin tend to takes quite a long time to finish his grocery shopping. He spent his time spacing out while looking outside of the window. There, he saw the fan he met this afternoon at the far end of the street. She was holding out a piece of paper but no one seems to be taking her to their attention. She looked lost plus a foreign girl outside in a place she isn’t familiar with could be a little bit dangerous.

After a while, she was left alone on the street. She probably got tired of standing and so she squatted down and put the paper in front her hoping that people will help her out. He got worried of her since it was really late and then decided to step out of the car to check on her. He walked up to her slowly without her noticing and took a peek on what she wrote on the paper. ‘May I ask where the subway station is?’ 

He felt sorry for her because she was really lost without anyone to help her out. He squatted down behind her and then softly patted her shoulder to get her attention. She turned around but when she saw Namjoon, she got really surprised and lost her balance. Namjoon pulled her back up before she reached the floor. Seeing how uncomfortable their position was, Namjoon proceed to help her stand up.  He then made the ‘I’m sorry’ gestured to her and she waved her hand signalling that it’s okay. They had a silent moment for a while. He felt a little bit awkward and he then remembered she couldn’t speak and so he took out his phone and start to tap a sentence to talk to her.
 
‘The subway station is far away from here.’

She was surprised and she started to look for her notebook to talk to him but Namjoon stopped her and insisted her to just tap in her reply in his phone. 

 ‘Really? Is it possible for me to walk there?’ she looked at Namjoon with her big googly eyes. Again, in his eyes he could only see a small hamster in front of him.

‘Not the best idea and I think the last train already took off.’ Her jaw dropped and she let out a big sigh. Namjoon pity her as she probably won’t be able to reach her destination safely especially with the language barrier happening. He asked where she was going and she tapped out the address to his phone. To his surprise, it’s actually a few blocks away from their dorm. 

‘You want to follow me? We’re actually just a few blocks away from your house.’ As soon as she saw what Namjoon tapped in, her eyes sparked and nodded quickly. For her it was probably a golden opportunity to ride the same car with her favourite idol. He chuckled at her action and the just take her back to the car where Jin was already waiting for him.

When she got inside the car, she froze like a statue. Two of the idol that she adored was actually sitting side to side. She wasn’t expecting for Jin presence but Jin was observing her since he was curious about her. He stared and stared and stared until to the moment she couldn’t take it anymore and took out her phone to tap in a few words.

‘Please don’t keep on looking at me like that. It’s embarrassing’ she wrote and showed it to Jin but he didn’t quite catch what she wrote and so she pull Namjoon sleeve and show the screen to him while pointing to Jin. Namjoon translat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter