006 ( second last )

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His feelings for her came to light when he noticed all the unfamiliar odd things that he started doing ever since he met her. His thoughts were filled with her. His phone was filled with pictures of her taken every time when they’ve decided to meet up. Him frustrating on what clothes he should wear when they had an appointed meet up. Looking up to the window of her room, happily anticipating for her to peek through it. All of these actions were new to him and he knew he had to accept it.  


A few days after, Namjoon was once again up and going. He found his composure to face her but it was a little bit unstable as he would still lose it in just a second ever so frequently. Especially when her eyes crinkled to her smile. It was his ultimate weakness. The younger ones also started to frequently bring her over to their house. Maybe due to their similar , they’ve started to consider her as one of their sister. Especially Taehyung who seems to be overly attach to her. He would follow her everywhere. Even when they’re out for a meal together, he would always choose to either sit in front or beside her. The others would think of it as a way he wanted to act spoiled around girls and didn’t really pay attention to it. Except for Namjoon. There’s a slight burden on his chest when he saw them together. He was well aware that what he’s feeling now was an ugly emotion called jealousy. It was a forbidden feeling that he shouldn’t have felt especially towards his little band mate.


He grabbed his leather jacket and went out. Today was her birthday and so Namjoon wanted to surprise her. He entered a cake shop and chose the cutest cake he could find. After the cake was off his list, he went to the nearest florist and scanned his eyes on the flowers. One eye brow rose to show his concentration.


“Excuse me. Can you recommend me a flower for a girl?” he asked the shop assistant who happen to approach him. 


“May I ask what’s the girl relationship with you sir?” he asked politely and Namjoon just addressed her as a friend. The shop assistant than landed his eyes on the cake that he bought. 


“Is that cake for her?” he asked and Namjoon awkwardly nodded. Out of the blue, the shop assistant decided to get a little bit busy body and tease Namjoon.


“You don’t happen to have feelings for her now do you sir?” he blurted out the question out of nowhere that totally caught Namjoon off guard. He denied his statement but still somehow fumbling his words in the process. The assistant now fully understand th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter