007 final

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dark under eyes and unattended hair. Indicate how bad it was for him these past few weeks. He would often shut himself in his room when he doesn’t have any work to do. Worried about his condition, Jimin went over to Taehyung. 


“Tae, you went to her house that day right?” he asked as he rested his elbow on the kitchen counter.


“Yeah I did. Why?” Tae replied while gulping down the glass of milk in his hand.


“Did you saw Namjoon hyung?” 


“No but he did left his gift for her at her door step. I’m still wondering why he didn’t stay to give it to her personally when he even got the balloon ready,” Tae stated and continue to the toilet while ruffling on his morning hair with a yawn.


“Did you buy a gift for her?” Jimin forwarded the question again trying to glue all the pieces together for an answer. 


“I did. I gave her a bouquet of flowers.”
Jimin eye popped wide open. He ran over to the Tae and shakes him.


“A flower? Why a flower?” he demanded answer from the younger one but he didn’t answered. In that moment, Tae’s phone light up and he saw his lock screen wallpaper was her. He snatched his phone opened the locked only to find her pictures everywhere. Even her name was saved with a love sign beside it. There, all the moment of Tae hogging around her flashed through his head. 


“You like her didn’t you?” 


The other stood in silence again. It was a confession of guilt. Jimin let out a huge sigh of disbelief and brushed his fingers through his hair before resting both his hand on his hips. Now he knew why Namjoon was feeling so down. Knowing his nature, he would probably give her up for Taehyung. His eye brows furrowed as he try to work out his brain juice to think of a solution but end up throwing tantrum on the floor as his brain couldn’t think of anything. Suddenly, the door bell rang. They went to open it and saw the source of the problem standing in front of them. It was her. Tae face light up when he saw her and Jimin just glared. She took out a notebook this time and scribbled down a few things before showing it to them. 


“Is Namjoon here?”


The both of them nodded but pointed at the locked door. Jimin saw her expression change when she knew he was still in his room.


“Is he sick again? He didn’t replied or answered his phone” 


“No,” they replied. Jimin said it would have been better for her to talk to him herself.

She stood in front of his room. Nervously knocked but no one answered. She texted him, no answer was given as well. Sadness filled her heart. She then wrote a message on her notebook and then tore it up to slide it through his door. After she slipped through several notes in, she got up and bowed Jimin and Taehyung goodbye. Tae grabbed her by the arm telling her to stay. Forced bitter smile was shown on her face as she rejected his offer. His eyes trailed her as far as his eye could reach. Determined, he went to Namjoon’s door and banged it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter